Matanuska Thunder Fuck real deal clone

I think I got a lead on my 2 biker chicks from a high school Facebook group, if so I should be able to get the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck strain again…I also found another cross I made with the MTF and its labeled VTF. I knew right away what cross it was…
I took a male Vietnam Black pollen and pollinated my real deal MTF…I completely forgot about this cross.
Vietnam Black x Matanuska Thunder Fuck the seeds are labeled VTF. It’s my Vietnam Thunder Fuck strain.

Now I feel like sprouting a few of my VTF seeds.

11 Likes

Hell yeah man, good luck on the hunt!

3 Likes

So Phil? Any luck finding the real deal MTF?

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine any update on the MTF? I’ve got MTF seeds, going to do a seed run later this year. personal note to self: send some to @Sasquatch
My Alaskan Matanuska ThunderFuck review.

3 Likes

You are a good egg, Heliosphear!

2 Likes

Talked to my HS buddy and he said that the younger sister past away 3 yrs. ago and the other one is still in Alaska…haven’t given up, still trying to get a hold of her…heres a smoke report on my Matanuska Thunder Head strain.

General smoke report thread

3 Likes

Mrs. Helios was born in Alaska, we both have friends and family there.

Check em out, legit and good price, $55 for ten reg. This is the original sativa dominate.

@PhilCuisine Your cooking show is awesome.

7 Likes

If you have friends/family there you should ask them if they can get the real deal clone only Matanuska Thunder Fuck…

2 Likes

I sent him a email inviting him to check out the discussion .

1 Like

Thanks for the info, on it!!! I expect 1/2 pack will rear it’s head in September!!! SS/BW, enjoy a pleasant weekend…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Excellent! I’m looking forward to that, my email communication so far with Mr. Green is that this is a heirloom preservation and the story on the site is spot on. Thank you @ShiskaberrySavior

@PhilCuisine i’m confused, “if” questions my reality. I’m not asking anyone for clones, my apologies for posting seed information in your clone thread.

@misterbee have a excellent weekend.

2 Likes

I don’t mean anything bad in my reply but if you can find a real deal clone of Matanuska Thunder Fuck its worth keeping and saving…I have heard that those Matanuska Thunder Fuck or Alaskan Thunder Fuck seeds are not quite the same as the real deal clone only MTF.

3 Likes

Ever since the Ron Bass biography, I’ve seen and smoked many kinds of buds that were said to be MTF. None of them represented the MTF I grew and smoked in Alaska in 88-89.

Have a great weekend, good luck on your quest.

5 Likes

BX is back crossed so the genetics have been altered

1 Like

The biker that was spoken of that grew it actually is still breeding it. I obtained some seeds off him a few years back and have been breeding it as well with his knowledge and approval. We have these in stock

3 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @BlazedGenetics Thank you for sharing your 411.

1 Like

It deeply pains me to say this but that biker is long gone bromigo, this is according to the biker sisters, motorcycle accident…the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck strain was created in the early 70’s…71-72 I think…

Btw, when I first got the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck, I kept it and only gave it out to 2-3 trusted growers and told them not to give it out…there was a guy who wanted it back in the day of the old Overgrow…this guy wanted it so bad so he can sell it and make tons of cash…he also went on Overgrow and told the members there that I gifted him a few clones. That was a bold lie folks and I went on Overgrow and called him out on it…I can’t remember his call name on Overgrow, it’s been so long ago…I also was given that clone that he was passing out as the real deal MTF from another Overgrow member and grew it out, to me it didn’t look like the real deal and it wasn’t…the clone he was selling was more Indica, so it wasn’t the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck.

3 Likes

Matanuska valley and Mat-su valley lite up in the early 70’s with legendary strains… the thing that I have not seen in any story anywhere is that the Biker who started Matanuska ThunderFuck that I met in 1988. He cut the crotch out of his pants so his balls would catch a breeze when riding. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Another money making idea whose time has come and gone.
And I would give it a try if it were not for “shrinkage”.

1 Like

:rofl: same. :joy: he told me that’s the reason he didn’t wear just chaps. Everybody called him… Blu, funny in a biker way but very serious about his growing. I interviewed many bikers, farmers and mountain families for a story I was writing. I posted the story in full on original OG, this time I’m doing illustrations to go with the 10 chapters, it will take some time.

3 Likes