Mathew Perry dead

Just read this on cnn

21 Likes

That’s a real shame. RIP Matthew Perry. :v:

12 Likes

RIP sad to see this

3 Likes

Lots about him I did not know.

That’s sad for sure. This really feels like who ever called paramedics also probably cleaned up the house before anyone got there. I read another article where they made sure to make a point of there being no narcotics at the scene.

1 Like

Horrible, he was turning his life around. RIP :pray: My age makes a muthafacka think.

3 Likes

Was not age that killed him.

2 Likes

Anytime anyone has a history of substance abuse. The first thing anyone thinks is drugs. Unless there is an open autopsy and they say. Might not ever know.

3 Likes

his dad lived to 82. I am thinking money and drugs and alcohol contributed.

3 Likes

He did a lot of good surrounding rehab and recovery efforts for others and that makes him aces in my book whether he succumbed to relapse or not.

4 Likes

Very well could of been the decades of very serious opiate addiction. 54, but his heart could of very well been 74. :heart:

6 Likes

my point exactly. I have many a friends that would be dead provided they had access to large amounts of cash. shit even me, I got a donuts and pizza Jones. could go the other way, use access to money to insure extended life. Chandler is a very/was a very good comedic actor. he could pull of movies, did you see that one movie Ross did? Terrible. It hurt to watch.

1 Like

he played a pretty good prick in band of brothers. but chandler was always the funny one in friends.

2 Likes

Not here to judge at all. I am just saddened that he has passed away.

I hope he can rest in peace. :v:

7 Likes

1 Like

whats the reference in this pic w/ the rec circle? looks like a phone

White lines on it

I don’t know just a pic that went around the world https://www.hln.be/celebrities/fans-ontdekken-coke-op-friends-foto-jennifer-aniston-en-staan-compleet-versteld~a6eb6ce7/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
Crossed with interviews I watched of Chandler and he looked bad. He was talking about drinking and drugs. I mean the pic could be anything but it is assumed coke. Chandler had a lifestyle that perhaps mixes a lot of toxic things my guess is it contributed to or was the main reason for his death in his 50’s. You know Chandler was on who is the boss? I was watching Who is the Boss on Pluto, and there he was. He was kind of the same character but young Chandler.

1 Like

Central perk

4 Likes

I hate to be even commenting on such a terrible thing but this poor guy has been fighting addiction for years and the way things have been going in the news lately I think we while find out that( fentenal ) will probably be the monster !

3 Likes