Rest in Power Paul Reubens (aka PeeWee)

You brought so much magic to my childhood as PeeWee & killed it in my favorite movies as an adult. You didn’t deserve the bullsh*t you got from society for doing what everyone does in an adult theater. If I ever make it up there I hope to smoke a few joints with you. One of my favorite people. Prince among men :+1: :peace_symbol:

40 Likes

oh the 90s, so messed up but worried about a guy doing an entirely legal thing… and they say this generation is the snow flake lol.

edit: lol ok, it was indecent exposure… but still… fcking adult theatre, prob everyone else was jacking off too.

8 Likes

Still other than peewee, imo, his greatest preformance…

Or as penguins dad tossing him in the river in Batman Returns…

16 Likes

RIP Paul

Hopefully your banging Large Marge in your afterlife.

14 Likes

Hamburger Dude
“I’m NOT sorry I took the money!”

11 Likes

You know my whole life as someone born in 1997 I felt like it was framed that he did that in a normal theater and when I was about 15, I read on Cracked the actual circumstances of the charge and I realized how f’ed up it was that they did that too him! I hope he’s resting in peace somewhere in a sunny spot on his final big adventure.

5 Likes

he was great on reno 911, as the member of the citizens watch who was continually solving cases for the police.

then it turns out he was committing all the crimes and escapes

12 Likes

He was great in blow. I watched peewee, we had hbo. He always made me laugh. I don’t care that he was wacking it.

6 Likes

Rest easy, Mr.Reubens.

12 Likes

Oh George, you shouldnt have.

7 Likes

aw man. He was a very interesting performer. He really brought something different to every role, and always gave 100% no matter what the other actors gave him to work with.

peewee was a great show with incredibly distinct visual iconography.

I just saw him in a show directed by steven sodderbergh, I thought that was a cool collaboration and an interesting casting decision.

8 Likes

Mystery men I forgot he was in that. Such a classic.

8 Likes

We used to vacation in Sarasota and would drive by the xxx place where he got “busted”.
First thing my folks said was, at least he’s doing it in there.
Great guys, great actor right to the end. Even hiding the cancer for the last 6 years.
Fcuk cancer :reminder_ribbon:

7 Likes

I agree, don’t mess with the Speen, lol. “Because I smelt it, I would forever more be he who dealt it”. :rofl:

Rest in Peace Paul Reubens. You brought me many laughs. Thanks. Fuck Cancer.

10 Likes

Brings back memories of rewinding the vhs and watching this part over and over in slowmo frame by frame. Craziest scene I had ever seen as a wee lad

8 Likes

RIP…

11 Likes

One of my worst/best memories is getting far too high at a friend’s house, escaping the bizarre paranoia by having a friend drive me home, and listening to KBOO on the drive back. Playing Pee-wee’s playhouse, and just being like What. The hell. Is this. I mean I knew exactly what it was but listening to Peewee sober is different than listening to Peewee high. He’s so much more brilliant when you’re high.

6 Likes

Here’s Tim Burton & Paul on the set of PeeWee’s big adventure. I bet a lot of people didn’t realize that was Tim’s first big picture directing.

You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
- Lewis Carroll

11 Likes

My buddy’s dad knew him & at buddy’s-dad’s wedding party he allegedly hooked the kids up with like an ounce. :hugs:

RIP

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

My childhood keep on dying… :sob:
Such is the way of temporal timelines though.

6 Likes