May The 4th Be With You - Win Seeds & Get a 14% Discount Code too

May the 4th Be With You! Check out our great Promo to celebrate this special day by winning one of our 4 prizes via our blog >

Also, for the next 4 days, there is 14% off all our seeds. Check out the blog post for the discount code.

Enter Here: http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/may-the-4th-be-with-you

Legal Disclaimer

The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

5 Likes

Count me in please and may the 4th be with you too

1 Like

Entered!! @The_Vault_Team epic promo!!

2 Likes

Another Awesome Promo… You Rock @The_Vault_Team. I’m in!

1 Like

Thank you for the chance to win!!! @The_Vault_Team

1 Like

Roll the dice for me once please! And have a nice weekend.

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

2 Likes

Yes sir! Thanks to the Vault! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

may the beans be with me . count me in

1 Like

It’s worth the exam, I bought some seeds, but I did not win …

2 Likes

Thanks for entering everyone. Winners announced on the blog by 4pm today :wink:

6 Likes

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/may-the-4th-be-with-you - winners in the post.

3 Likes

Well done winners. Here’s hoping your souvenirs smoke well :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @The_Vault_Team do you know if/when we will be involved with the Mephisto comparative grows in connection with the "Vault '.!?
I have been part of the sour livers and 3 bears og grows ( check out the 3 bears comparative on here.),
Can you please find out if we’re gonna have any to take part in the next one…? Cheers :beers:.

Congrats to the winners btw…
Gaz

2 Likes

I didn’t see the winner list. Anyone?

2 Likes

Hi @Viva_Mexico, the winners should be in the thread on the blog post :wink:

1 Like

Hey Gaz, getting confirmation on this now, sorry about delay.

2 Likes

They’re in the comments @Viva_Mexico took me a minute to find them.

2 Likes

Thanks @Eddie.saw, there are a lot of comments on there so quite hard to find.

1 Like

Hi @Gaz29 we will be doing a fresh post on this today…It will be different strains from last year…watch this space as they say :wink:

3 Likes

Posts are up now @Gaz29 - see sponsored section.

3 Likes