Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

Okay, that’s enough.

It’s still the same two people, @Wuachuma and @BuckBreeder, who are spreading the narrative. When asked to present facts, all that is found is that they read it somewhere or heard it through word of mouth. That’s not evidence. Despite making significant claims about counterfeit products or ratting, no concrete evidence has been provided when asked. Instead, there seems to be a lot of talking in circles and being loud.

I have yet to see any evidence. The only things that have been presented are stories from other sites, without any firsthand experience. The only exception is @JustANobody, who attempted to point out some facts that are still not clear.

If you have any evidence of counterfeit products from any of the sponsors, please contact me or the moderators so we can take appropriate action. It is not difficult or costly to have the extracts tested nowadays. Just ensure that the lab test is done correctly and have an independent person carry it out. Neither is doing a test grow.

In the meantime, nothing has been presented to prove false advertisement, so this defamation must stop.

I’m not naive. I’ve been in the business for 25 years. Generally speaking, if you do something, even if you do it right, you will eventually have some critics and haters. That’s just the way it is, and they can be quite loud.

It’s not true that we “protect” our sponsors; we are loyal to them. Most importantly, we try to protect anyone unless they are proven guilty. On the internet, the loudest voices often prevail. Don’t be fooled by them.

19 Likes