Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Can I decarb all of my trim at once and say stick it in the freezer until I need it? Or is it best to do it as I go?

4 Likes

Personally, I would make it I to a Green Dragon tincture, then use that to make my dough.

Sure can if you stick it in the freezer. Hope you got a large freezer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You have a thread on making the green dragon don’t You? Can you link it for me? Maybe I’ll try it when I get back from my trip.

2 Likes

My little “medicine” cabinet. Mostly, my autos from summer, my blue dream and minis of the strains I smoke from the buckets. It makes me happy to look in here.

18 Likes

Got a six pack of those “pint” size mason jars at big lots for 5 bucks today. Score!

5 Likes

Here you go!

8 Likes

Muchos Grassyass, homie!

1 Like

I may make a batch tonight myself. I got the 42O Extractor alcohol and do a ghetto wash in the mason jar, and then strain it through the double cone coffee filter. I’ve been using it for RSO to take at night but it’s time to do one for making some smoking wax.

6 Likes

I’d do what Kaligrownbudz does 3-4 t post ( for the final cage) then those synthetics bamboo rods that can slide up and down in the groove of the T either zip tie or those metal bands you can use a screwdriver to close or open that can be adjusted to any height you want.

5 Likes

Same idea except gonna use rebar and pvc @Tinytuttle

2 Likes

Only need room for ice cream to go with my bud

6 Likes

Wax scares me. Gets me way too high. Big ole sissy right here :grin: I’m gonna make the green dragon with the cbd plant

4 Likes

I don’t smoke it much either. I don’t even have any dab gear. Not even a bong atm. I let it dry pretty good and then I can take a small piece and put it on top of a pile of ashes from an earlier bowl and hit it hard before it melts into the bottom. Just sort of a treat for when I’m bored but I never really gravitated to dabs. Nothing wrong with it at all but I just like flower so much. Plus my last run that is curing is blowing me away, even if some is seeded. Man, I hit it just right on this whole run. So tasty. I’ll try and get my own thread updated. peace

5 Likes

Been months since ive smoked a spliff. These days ive just been hitting rosin through a rig. Had some 1st aid and now have some point break… liking the thc / cbd mix and find i smoke waaaaay less these days

6 Likes

Couldn’t tell ya why my tolerance is so low. Been smoking herb for at least 30 years now.

5 Likes

Mine’s definitely dropped too but i think its from taking a break for a bit and now smoking less… been enjoying it though

1 Like

My friends that grow in the desert coincidentally left for Kauai today. We’ll meet up on Saturday. Anyway, they each took an ounce in their carryon bags with them. Apparently you can do that in Los Angeles now. Texted and said it was no problem. I’m actually looking forward to leaving it behind for the week and finding myself some fruity tropical drinks from a coconut. lol

8 Likes

Find some good herb on the island to go with those drinks.
Last time I was in Hawaii was 1978 the weed was excellent then but I’m sure it’s changed gotso high on the roof of the condo I couldn’t find my way down for at least 2 hours .

4 Likes

Love it! Had some Maui Wowie on Maui once. Magical. :grin:

3 Likes

The DBHP Jerry rigged to high hell so she’ll make it until I get back from vacation

The repaired strawberry diesels, who knows if they will make it another month, guess we will all find out together

These are some airier buds so I don’t think she’ll have a problem with pm or bud rot if they stay standing

16 Likes