Mel franks GDP run

I have certainly donated MORE than a few times, but will gladly donate again to be included. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: BTW, BIG Thanks to you for this!!!

7 Likes

OG is full of amazing people. I think someday when we are fully legal we should have an annual meet and greet. I’d love to smoke with you guys and just talk growing and life. No politics allowed lol

5 Likes

I can’t forget you @misterbee!!! I don’t believe I have you info still but if you send me it I’ll gladly get you out a nice care package. And your good in my books! I wanna coax those that haven’t donated into the site to start doing so lol. Wasn’t my plan at first but figured I’d would be another way to give back to the community

12 Likes

Thanks so much @Enjoi802

2 Likes

Your awesome! This is awesome! Last but not least going be awesome to grow these out!

3 Likes

Very generous of you, I didn’t feel I’d been part of the OG community long enough to ask to be part of this run but next time if there is one I’m in :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I can understand and will let you know if you stick around I have plenty more things in store for you all. Just gotta keep your eyes peeled for when I pop in lol.

7 Likes

Got your package in today, thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you kind Sir! I received my package from you today or yesterday. It’s a big vial full of un-labeled nice looking beans tho. We’re they part of the GDP mix

6 Likes

Should have as requested gdp and then The vails that we’re separate should have some sharpie that says if it was the Nigerian mix or the yunan mix. They were landrace strains I’ve been getting out into the world.

10 Likes

can you tell me a bit about the yunnan? Do you have a thread for that project?

I will be growing a china yunnan landrace sativa outdoor this year.

3 Likes

So I have very little to offer in terms of info. But I have learned there are a few others out there that have come across stuff from the area. I email random people and sometimes it goes places. Other times not. This one did, as it was a friend who was in the Macao region of China on business. As he traveled he would send things back. This happened to be one of them. He said it was a high end flower for the region and that it was hard to get his hands in these, as the farmers keep them close.

15 Likes

Got those beans today @Enjoi802. Thanks so much! Gotta check out these nigerian beans.

You’re too generous. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

@Enjoi802 you’re so cool. Seeds in hand. Thanks so much

3 Likes

Got the seeds! Thank you! Are these landrace mixes?

3 Likes

@Enjoi802 - thanks for the extra effort .

3 Likes

The yunan and Nigerian mixes are mixes of local cultivars sent to me from the regional farmers of those areas.

14 Likes

Mine have landed! :heart_eyes: Thank You for you generosity.
The funny thing is, I had another sent from your state mailed the 19th and it is still sitting in a distribution center. :thinking:
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

3 Likes

So I’m gonna guess the nigerian are sativa. Any specific growing tips?

1 Like

It’s a mix of Durban Malawi Swazi that’s what I was told. So I would expect a decent mix of what some would call sativa and some would call indica. Most farmers have the internet and like most, gene pools are becoming diluted with outside genetics. The hope is with these to have a piece live on instead of fall to the way side.

12 Likes