Mel franks GDP run

I wanted to wait until I have the poly shipping bags before asking so I can try to streamline things for myself. I’m not sure how it will work out once I ask everyone but I’m thinking all at once should be easier for me to handle.

7 Likes

Ok, it sounds like you have it under control :+1:

2 Likes

Alright folks today is the day. I need y’all to DM ME with where these things are heading.

20 Likes

Yay! You rule @Enjoi802

6 Likes

Sweet. I’m almost ready to start more beans I think I’m gonna make these some room…

4 Likes

I believe that I already sent you a PM. If you didn’t get it let me know. I definitely am looking forward to giving them a try. :v:t4:

2 Likes

Any chance I can get in on this.? Understanding I’m new so I may need to wait. Appreciate what you’re doing

2 Likes

:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

The sign up ended last month but, stay around learn and share. You never know around here what might happen. This is a very generous community.

13 Likes

Still missing a few folks addy. If your wanting these and on the list, and you haven’t already given me your info. Please do! Have a blessed evening my friends. Also the Mel frank release on agseedco is real reall close so keep your eyes peeled.

10 Likes

I have the memory of a stoner, so I don’t remember if I sent mine to ya

2 Likes

I’d like to ask folks who asked if they could offer anything for shipping. Please if you can donate $5, $10 or whatever you can to the site I know @LemonadeJoe and the rest of us here at overgrow would appreciate it.

14 Likes

Dude I’m so mixed up with all these lists. Do I need to give my address and to whom?

2 Likes

Your all set on my end. You have already done that with me

3 Likes

I support the site through patreon, monthly. If you need me to cover shipping just let me know and I can PayPal/cashapp it. I think I already gave you my address :thinking:

4 Likes

You are one of the few who have not. Others have sent theirs multiple times. No worries on part. Once I get these out I was going to reach out to those that haven’t touched base yet.

6 Likes

90%sure I sent you my info @Enjoi802 . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

All set with yours my friend.

2 Likes

Donation made as requested. Thanks again for hooking us up!

3 Likes

I am so stoked on this. I grew up in Oakland and this strain, along with the other variety of purples introduced me to the world of marijuana. Thank you so much for doing this.

3 Likes

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

2 Likes