Mel franks GDP run

I have them in my too pop soon bin. I already started outdoor prep before they made it and am out of room. I will tag you when I pop though.

5 Likes

Still waiting on USPS to deliver. Soon as my tester run is done be sure some of these will be in the next run.

4 Likes

No news here. Still waiting

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m hoping itā€™s just the post being slow. If who ever hasnā€™t received thee and sent me there address please jump back to that message and shoot me another so I can figure out tracking as I mailed 50 items that day and hoped all would arrive.

6 Likes

Received mine some weeks ago. Thanks for the great effort and Overgrown spirit!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve only gotten one returned by the mail and it was to Sweden who ever that was. Sorry but it looks like that one wonā€™t make it to where it was going.

1 Like

havent got mine yetā€¦ slow mail :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: i think they bring mail by foot in these parts

2 Likes

Thatā€™s sad to hear :frowning:

Not the first one thatā€™s being sent back thanks to the Swedish post office !!

Well maybe theyā€™ll be in better hands now

4 Likes

Iā€™ll try again. It said it had to do with customs not being filled out correctly, so Iā€™m gonna research things and hope for the best second round.

3 Likes

Yupp same story as the last ones

They need it declared in that way so they can charge me moneyā€¦

Souvenirs and stickers is what I usually say to them when they ask me about a package they canā€™t figure out how much to tax me on ā€¦ and 8 of 10 they charge 15 bucks and send it to me ā€¦
2 of 10 they send them backā€¦ sometime even after I paid their shitty custom taxes

7 Likes

Good to know, so I should put a cheap value down to make it simpler?

3 Likes

Well then thatā€™s a bamboozling Iā€™ll keep that in mind. I wasnā€™t sure what the deal was as a few made it close to you but not the same country. Kinda interesting that if it is shipped in they tax you. Wonder if snail mail would Be a more viable choice.

3 Likes

Iā€™d think a card in a regular envelope should be able to sneak in untaxed ! That sure sounds like a money grab from the government to me .

5 Likes

Amount = money wise and whatā€™s in the package ā€œ ishā€ would be the perfect thing

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that when you send them stealth in coin holders and birthday cardsā€¦ they never stop them !

Maybe once in a 100 receivedā€¦

But all the once with tracking is always stoped and always taxedā€¦ also those a bit thicker than usual mail ( envelope ) they could stopā€¦

Now Iā€™m a bit worried of the joti buyā€¦

My money on that they will resend them to the sender alsoā€¦

Same with the freakshow beans I got from @anon93244739 they where sent back with the same reasons as described by you @Enjoi802

Never will understand what :sweden: is up to

5 Likes

Pretty dumb of me but I didnā€™t realize you were in Sweden, the postage system there is a joke. I had a box of vinyl records sent over when I lived near Gothenburg and the tax was almost $200ā€¦ insane. After a few arguments with them I bit the bullet and went to pay but that day the computers were down so they just handed me the package and I legged it haha

7 Likes

Will you get a second chance with the freak seeds?

3 Likes

Yeah !

Everything with a value over 150ā‚¬$Ā£

Is 25 % of the price of the ā€œthingā€ youā€™re receiving

Plus 12 % taxes

So it could easily go to a high amount in the end

You were lucky @FattyRoots :rofl::rofl::v::v:

If I start counting how many times Iā€™ve paid taxes for parcels I would be mad.

Iā€™ve always feltā€¦ fuck it let them have it as long as I get whatā€™s mineā€¦ but Iā€™m not even getting that anymore

6 Likes

The freaks are staying put in the safe hands of @anon93244739 and will maybe be crossed with some other good stuff that he has going onā€¦

hopefully @corey has enough for all of us thatā€™s in the listā€¦

7 Likes

Thatā€™s shitty to hear that itā€™s the same system in place.

Howā€™s the stigma around the plant there these days? I was looked at as a junky for being a pot head back in 2007 so hopefully that mindset has shifted. Saying that though ironically all my Swedish friends outside of Sweden are open minded smokers.

4 Likes