Mel franks GDP run

I left 4 plants to see what happens. The trichromes were milky. I would love to see a amber and fade on these gals. I just was done picking caterpillars off every day. All this rain hasn’t helped keep pest populations down so we did good on that end. i think 4 buds out of the bunch got thrown away. Not bad for not really doing much besides having to battle caterpillars these past two weeks

5 Likes

I have to spray every 5 days or little baby ones :bug: emerge

Supposedly you can use it up to the day of harvest but I stop about 7-10 from harvest

Growing spices next to your plant might help next season!! Parsley, basil, thyme, even carrots!!!

2 Likes

I have used many a thing in the past. As of lately I’m more focused on seeing if the plant can resist things without intervention, except for me picking things off lol.

2 Likes

That’s a losing battle no matter where you’re at :bug:

3 Likes

Definitely interested, in the Purple Moonshine :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

I’m going to try and get them to a seed bank and a few people to give them out as freebies. @Sebring maybe it’s tine to chat.

7 Likes

@Enjoi802 another pic of the gdp seeds you sent out

27 Likes

Simply beautiful @Chronickyle ! Congrats!!! :hugs: :pray:

So orange, it looks like a fruit! :flushed: :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn that looks good :pray:t3::pray:t3::fire::fire::fire::pray:t3::pray:t3::call_me_hand:t3:
Mind if I share the photo? But seriously stuff looks like it’s gonna be a tasty one for sure!

6 Likes

And now I curious also. What’s the nose on her?

3 Likes

Awesome! Nice job. I’ve never smoked it yet actually. It sure has bag appeal.

2 Likes

I just want to know if everyone is getting the candied berry terps like I am out of all of them. Some have a lemon background. Others are a bit skunky, but all have a standout candy flavor from my grow.

5 Likes

you shared the seeds, im more than happy to share the photo, share as you will, just please tag me when you do.

allergies have been killing me lately, but i will try to update soon.

4 Likes

when you have them ready, id love to try a couple if you have extra.

5 Likes

You and me both, my friend :v:t4:

5 Likes

14 Likes

That’s what’s left outdoors. 4 plants im going to let go and see. Out of the 4 the caterpillars prefer the one turning purple first. We shall see what extra time does to them now.

11 Likes

I was reading up on this looks like mel frank has released some gdp seeds…regs at $100 10 seeds

2 Likes

Did he? :point_down:t2::joy:

4 Likes

Good luck with ur hunt…

3 Likes