Mel franks GDP run

So James aka Mel got 10 seeds from ken. His first release was a FEM release. And now we are at his third regulars release. Each numbered. If I had to take a guess we are pretty far in the generations now. So as he stated hopefully some diversity in there. Where as that first release I got was the apple of the eye.

9 Likes

I reached out to Mel on Instagram asking about where we are at generation wise with these seeds and he told me that he had been growing this line since 2013 after receiving them from Ken Estes. So we must be pretty deep!

4 Likes

looking forward to getting deeper

2 Likes

Skittles/ gdp as runts never heard ofā€¦runtz is zkittlez/gelato33ā€¦

2 Likes

Zkittles gets its flavor profile from GDP because it has it in the lineage :laughing:

When you smoke the Runtz I have youā€™ll think it taste just like GDP

1 Like

Zskittles i have never heard of what cross it ?

Zkittlez by terphogz t mendo has no gdp in it

4 Likes

I just researched the gdp n runtz and im pretty sure u never smoked real runtz lol i mean no disrespect but in central cali they are everywhereā€¦lotta fakes too but definitely has no gdp in itā€¦:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

U might want to look before running ur mouth theres no gdp in zkittlez

3 Likes

Ok then go take a picture on seedfinder and check the lineage and post the picture up

1 Like

Zkittlez is grape ape x Grapefruit

Grapefruit is a potent sativa marijuana strain made through a cross of Cinderella 99 . The effects of Grapefruit are energizing and produce feelings of happiness. This strain features a tropical flavor profile and citrus aroma.

Grape Ape is a mostly indica strain that crosses Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani. Named for its distinct grape-like smell, this indica is known for providing carefree relaxation that can help soothe pain, stress, and anxiety.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ kidā€¦

Fine Iā€™ll post it for you!! And Iā€™d rather not inform you on what grape ape is :joy: you donā€™t even know!! So where are you from?

3 Likes

Im in central californiaā€¦but theres alot of probably on that listā€¦so they arenā€™t sureā€¦i was curious myself thats why i askedā€¦i didnt create either strain not like i was saying ur lyingā€¦i dont pass on info if im not 100% sureā€¦ and btw u kept saying zskittles not zkittlez so i thought it was different strain :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:N u keep sayin kid im prolly older then you

1 Like

You gotta admit you just didnā€™t know the REAL lineage because you didnā€™t know what grape ape really is.

:point_up_2:t2:I tried to stay as calm as possible lol
Because all Iā€™ve been smoking lately is Runtz and Iā€™m over it lol :joy:

I havenā€™t made a cross or ever or tried pushing any Runtz crosses of my ownā€¦I actually am not the biggest fan of Runtz crosses unless itā€™s this purple Runtz I have or White Runtz.

1 Like

@WeTokeChronic
So tomorrow Iā€™m supposed to pick up a old school og kush he says 1 that is very sought after but anyway he also runs his own line for awhile now of runtz dudes big time does all his runs for 1 purpose runs it threw a closed loop.
If I can get photos of his grow I will but I will post photos tomorrow of the cuts.
Let me know what u think.

2 Likes

Never have tried purple runtzā€¦no clue what that isā€¦

1 Like

You have to do your research lol

Itā€™s just a Runtz pheno but it has a lot of purple and leans more towards GdP!
But who knows maybe somebody just took the Runtz and crossed it back with GDP :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Nice bro let me know what theyā€™re looking like! If heā€™s trustworthy and has good character then Iā€™d trust it and shit Iā€™d want a cut too :joy:

2 Likes

No heā€™s no joke.
He owns a couple online companies that sell presses an equipment for concentrates
Oils, rosin.
Ecoils, he owns a bitchen honey farm.
Iā€™ve know these guys since high school.
Just been out of loop for 7 yrs

2 Likes

I could have went today but it was 1 oā€™clock an the drive was from 1 side of Los Angeles to 6 flags magic mountain so I told him first thing wed am beat that traffic
Iā€™m paying 5 for ea rooted

1 Like

$5? Thatā€™s a good deal! Canā€™t lose either way lol

1 Like