Memorial Strain

If you’re concerned ethically then just cross bubba kush and dream catcher and hunt a male. then cross that with whatever you want, because you put in the work.

1 Like

I think this is done a lot ! Most growers that do this, don’t sell the seeds commercially though !!

1 Like

So I finally crawled out of my hole and got my ass in gear, some what, and reached out to Mark on Strainly for some Bubba Kush seeds. (I’ve got the Dream Catcher out in flower right now, about 8 weeks to go) I told him what I was doing and he commiserated about my wife and included a story of his own about losing a loved one to cancer and said he could help me in my request. Not only did Mark graciously send me the BK seeds, he included a sample of his offering shown on Strainly; the package was marked “Free Samples”. I was blown away by his kindness and immediately thought of how I could reciprocate; I’ll be sending him some of my wife’s chile pepper spice blend and hopefully, if I’m successful, some seeds of the new strain in the future. He said keep him posted on my endeavor and gave his number if I had any questions. Well… off I go to pop the BK seeds and hope I can get a male to produce some pollen before it’s too late. :seedling:

8 Likes

A bit late but im sorry for your loss.
Check out @anon58740919 thread. He crossed a tangie kush with a rainbow kush in his brothers memory and named it Jacks Rainbow.

4 Likes

I’m happy to see you are still moving forward with your idea. I thought it was a good Idea back then and I still do now. Please let me know if you ever need anything.

:v::green_heart:

1 Like