Heime Cheeba was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday

Awful news.
RIP to @heimecheeba
I always had a lot of respect for Heime for the type of character he possessed. Truly a man of his own morals.
Really glad I have some sasquatch seeds. Will do an open pollination on them at some point and will give them out to anyone who wants them.
Not a lot of men in the cannabis Industry like heime anymore he was one of the last of a dying breed. Will be blasting greatful dead all day in his honor
RIP brother and condolences to his family and all his friends

79 Likes

Wow, horrible loss for the community. rip Heime

12 Likes

RIP James you are going to be missed :heart:

10 Likes

que descanse en paz
RIP

16 Likes

Totally a loss for the community. I only chatted with him a few times but about as real as they come.
I don’t think it’s been released to the general public yet but he was on the pot cast a few weeks ago and it was a fantastic episode.
Only available on patreon at the moment but I imagine heavydaze will release it in honor of Heime’s passing

22 Likes

Damn sorry for his family and friends. I did not know him, except trough reading myself. I am part of the motorcycle community, and hate to know of any of them caught up in a catastrophic situation.

9 Likes

I’ve seen heime’s posts out and about for what seems like forever now
The community has lost a good dude
Rip

9 Likes

RIP Sir…

7 Likes

Sad news to hear. RIP :cry:

8 Likes

Wow, horrible. RIP. I wonder if there will be a fund or auctions or some way to support the family. I will gladly donate

10 Likes

Rip my brother. So glad you and I connected, may the four winds guide you home.

8 Likes

R.I.P
:pray::pray:
My condolences to his family and friends…

8 Likes

Such a shame, RIP sir.

9 Likes

RIP @HeimeCheeba

5 Likes

Wow! Another one gone to soon! R.I.P. @HeimeCheeba.

4 Likes

RIP @HeimeCheeba

4 Likes

Man… gotta be psychic driving these days :see_no_evil:

RIP @HeimeCheeba

4 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::cry: so sad

4 Likes

RIP @HeimeCheeba

3 Likes

Oh man, RIP good brother. Life is short. Live it to it’s fullest. Do all you can do, and see all you can see.

I was just listening to the Chimera potcast 2 days ago and he was saying he knew of nobody else who had a seed collection like Heime, weed and or vegetables/flowers/etc.

Gonna leave a big hole in the cannabis community. peace :sob:

11 Likes