TK x Iraq Ranya
Pheno 2

Cannarado’s
Floss Sugar
Pheno 3

4 Likes

Nice phenos. Whats the smell like? :beers:

1 Like

Bess smells like black berry diesel with ammonia backside with earthy diesel finish to me.
Tk x IR 2 smells like citrus kush upfront with floral mid then scallion backend.
Floss Sugar 3 smells like papaya upfront then Gushers backend leaning TK with a sweet citrus.

2 Likes

Tk x Iraq Ranya
Pheno 2
Day 66

5 Likes

Bess
Day 70

All others cut but these two plants. I saw the one in my failed seed tent foxtail like a motherfucker but looked cool. These smell more now of diesel, so I wanna run them 11 weeks as I have time before i flip again.

4 Likes

For the amount of time in this size pot and stress filled test like conditioning not too bad. She’s not a heavy feeder but two gallon run next so may change.

Smoking both phenos of Floss Sugar now. One got good reviews today and number three has been my favorite so far.

Floss Sugar pheno one

5 Likes

TK x Iraq Ranya preteens…Been smoking this one all day. Sour, Chem, citrus & funk.

4 Likes

One of two phenos of Cherry OG ( Cherry Afghan x Tahoe OG ) from HBK Genetics. Start of week 3.

6 Likes

Bodhi TK x Iraq Ranya

4 Likes

HBK Genetics
Cherry OG
Cherry Afghan leaner

LEDs make it look like poo but the contrast still shows through. This one smells like cherries amd kush.

5 Likes

Bodhi Seeds
TK x Iraq Ranya
Day 33

5 Likes

Cannarado - Floss Sugar ( Papaya x Gushers )
Day 39
Final run with two of these. This one leans Gushers/TK with a touch of that super stank papaya which I dig. No motivation from this one all chill. :grin:

5 Likes

Your plants are beautiful and I admire how you’ve documented your grow.

Thank you for the kind words.
I do put my plants through the ringer, but am lucky & with a little skill have fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’d say you’re kicking butt with your project. Admirably so.

Cannarado
Floss Sugar
Day 42

I beat not baby my plants.

6 Likes

Cherry OG - Cherry Afghan leaner
Cherry soaked graham cracker like

Cherry OG - Tahoe OG leaner
Floral gassy smells

Hbk Genetics
Day 44 of flower today

7 Likes

Some lowers on one of the clones indoor for run number two. “IF” the two clones outside make it through I’m chucking some pollen to be able to save what I have left with this one. I may have some TK pollen in the works as I did discuss it with another party previously. Some TK bc would be cool. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Siiiicccckkkkk brother. Looks amazing!!

1 Like