I can see you saying, “Holy Shit! That tent filled up fast!”
That will be in 2-3 weeks.

3 Likes

Nah. Grow BIG or GO home :laughing:

3 Likes

I like your style Buddy!

1 Like

1 Like

Did I ever invite you to my grow threads. I have two. I can tag you in if you’d like.

1 Like

Si … Ive seen it

Day 28 Tickle Burger seed run. He’s done his part so I’ll consider culling him and drying to sift in my trim bin. Only 4o ish more glorious days and a defan of lowers soon but still good airflow. Then parking a few smaller ladies different strains to get dusted. K.i.s.s. in effect :sunglasses:

I have some plant hangers coming since I was lazy and didn’t put up the netting.

10 Likes

One of my favorite, looks amazing. Out of likes, so :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: !!!

2 Likes

@nefrella Yeah that was my holy cow fuck High Crimes and their doctored pics. Even the smaller was a beauty. That Platinum is notoriously a killer. Checks many boxes and In House has made plenty of bomb seeds with that. I tried to have someone snap pics but ended up my Motorola phone took better mostly due to bad lightning.

3 Likes

The donor clone Tickle Burger that will be reversed soon.

Dominion Seed Co aka Duke
Lone Star Sharon’s White Widow x C99 fems

Nerds Genetics Brisket

I made room culled a tickle burger clone mom for research. Roots were crazy good in a 3 gallon. If I keep a clone alive I wanna see it ran outdoor next year. Doubtful but would be cool.

9 Likes

Tickle Burger F2 seed run Day 29 of fleur

Male slong money shot. :laughing:

14 Likes

Watched a short documentary on Jason Dill the skateboarder and one owner of Fucking Awesome. Anyways I took this pic of a tickle burger leaf cropped & doctored added an old rail slide of him and viola…The Trich Slide

7 Likes

Not sure how I missed your thread but I’ll pulling up a stump to follow along now that I’m caught up.

Got some variety going on and like your thought on go big .

4 Likes

Hell yea, dill is, in fact, fucking awesome

2 Likes

Damn nice Bukake fest.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Only one male … I know about bukake they made those flicks off Hwy 41 by me in Tampa.
This male will hit other ladies, so maybe refer to him as a gigolo please. :hushed:

3 Likes

Dropping 5 of each to keep the variety going … Tuesday full moon

All this orange talk got me wanting to grow JillyBean again. :smiley:

14 Likes

Holy farck dude. I didn’t know Jilly Bean even existed any more. I smoked some about 5 years ago that knocked my pud in the mud. If it was the real deal. Nice choice.

2 Likes

Got the itch to pop some seeds too over here

1 Like