Mephisto beans up for trade

Loves me any Meph. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ya u guys really got the short seasons up there, we dont see frost most years here and if we do it’s like 2 weeks tops, I lost 2 tomato seedlings out of 400 from it this year lol so it’s pretty much game on if we plan our grows right all year long

Summer time though our light intensity hurts without sunglasses, plants love it

3 Likes

Yeah, you live where my favorite survivalist Cody Lundin lives. Defiantly a different climate but hey, you got all the yucca you can want :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha and yet I’m still buying it off redbud lol it’s the free aloe everywhere Im stoked for :wink:

2 Likes

Hey if he threw some autos in your package for me u think u could forward em on down here my neck of the woods for me?

3 Likes

Wow that is really cool of you and Doug those sound amazing

2 Likes

I really like the strain selection of Mephisto and it’s just a lot of good stuff period and have seen and heard nothing but positive things I’ve got some forum stomper, ghost toof and double grape and just got one of each but glad to have em and the Skywalker I’m starting

2 Likes

Forward some seeds, not a problem at all.

3 Likes

images (4)

I found a throwback pic from ur party years :wink:

2 Likes

mutley2 Naw man, I was more like…

7 Likes

Is that an actual pic? Lol

3 Likes

Of course, used to take the kids to the park to feed the pigeons and the squirrels, lol. Even in the worst neighborhood you can find some nature to introduce your kids to. Pics of me everywhere, I don’t hide who I am :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Haha very cool bud! Guess I got the long hair right, just a lil off on the colors hahahaha

2 Likes

@DougDawson = Space Lord (Motherfucker)

:heart

4 Likes

Hey man! Happy to do the trade with you, but I noticed Doug is in Canada. I’m not willing to ship internationally, so I’d send them to you (I see you’re in CA).

Does that work for you?

If not, no worries, I can just order straight from the Colorado Sativa guy, I’m in CO anyway so it works out. It’s good to know he’s legit. Even if we do trade I’ll probably end up buying quite a bit from him if the stock is good. :joy: it’s all right up my alley

3 Likes

Well that’s a bummer but perhaps @highminwin would forward them on to me. I ship internationally all the time but I do see some that won’t, that’s life :v:

4 Likes

yea, i’m totally happy to be the middle man. i’m in a legal state so i’m not concerned about shipping or receiving seeds.

@Ceilingless just hit me up with your choices and addy and i’ll get seeds out to you. this way you get a chance to try a few different varieties and see if they got the goodness. please let us know if/when you pop them, as i’m sure we’d all like to know whether they’re legit or not. but his prices are probably the best i’ve seen for seeds. i’ll get you my address as well so i can get those seeds on their way to doug.

@DougDawson i’ll drop you a line when i receive the seeds from ceilingless.

3 Likes

That’s amazing, thanks very much.

1 Like

Just thought I would mention, if it’s letter mail it’s pretty much discreet as can be putting an international stamp on the envelope for 1.30 no different than USA sending. It’s when u do a bigger package with shipping that they want the customs forms filled out and prob would make anyone nervous, even had me wondering about it lol

3 Likes

Anybody grown the slh to good result?

If it’s legit I kinda want me some of that. How bout I trade you for the fems I already promised you :rofl:. I germ tested the last cross successfully yesterday so the delay will benefit you in the end :wink:.

3 Likes