Mia's grow journal

Yes… perhaps I should have more patience… If I feel my beans aren’t growing a fast enough… I’ll throw them out to make room for other strains :frowning:

1 Like

They don’t need nutes until they shed the cotyledons (rounded leaves) and then only a little of them , going up as they grow. Nutrients too soon can actually slow growth , go figure. Good luck with those babies!

5 Likes

Please don’t throw them out! Such beautiful genetics deserve a little patience. These plants usually bounce back beautifully once one corrects what is missing (too much/little water, a nutrient excess or deficiency).

I need to get pictures, but the best plant of my current run is one on which I wished death on early December (as it was a stunted sad thing), and now it is looking great and big.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice and encouragement :-)!

3 Likes

You´ve been nice to all of us, so it´s the least I can do. Besides, we are all learning. :grin:

1 Like

are they showing preflowers yet? this thread has closeup photos of male and female preflowers for reference

2 Likes

Forgot what a job growing can be… Can eat up hours of one’s time. The more work you put into it though… More encouraging it can be… Makes me want to actually Do this thang!

3 Likes

2 months old today ! … These are my white Romulan X blue dream … cleaned out grow room… Changed plastic… Vacuumed… To try to keep pests and mold away. Also put black bags over the transparent grow bags, I heard Roots don’t like light. Adjusted the grow lights. They haven’t shown sex yet… putting them on a 12/12 light cycle now

5 Likes

I just ordered a soil pH testing meter…

5 Likes

can’t tell the sex yet…

2 Likes

When they start to flower I will change the long tube lights to one of my HID lights… but anyway, I’m pretty impressed with these plants… Considering I neglected them for a while…! And also only gave them H2O

1 Like

so I moved my seedlings into another room… I also planted 4 new beans this evening - Hazeman G13 hash plant and Sanny’s Jack Fem

8 Likes

A few of my Bodhi, mother’s milk, are going strong. Me likey

2 Likes

Thank you for stopping by my post! Honestly… You guys have been great…
And I don’t mean to ghost sometimes :ghost:
anyway, more to see😊

6 Likes

They’ve grown quite bushy under those T5s (tube bulbs). :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

Hey you… Looking good mia, the little ones WILL grow , just give them time and concentrate on the bigger ones your gonna flip… try NOT to rip them out and start again if they’re not doing as expected… you have already seen a change for the better with placing them under the hps light- they needed the heat too. you’ll be growing trees :evergreen_tree: in no time lol. Happy growing,doing great :+1:.
Gaz

2 Likes

the mysterious miss @mia

1 Like

Diggin up old bones I see.

2 Likes

she ended up tossing out the plants mid flower… were getting 2 big and stinky…

2 Likes

That seems incredibly wasteful. It was all starting to look so well too

1 Like