Let's try this again

2nd grow. Got 8 g13 seeds germinating, hopefully they’re feminized i had a hermie in my last grow so I took a pollen sack and rubbed it up on another g13 both were from feminized seeds. gg4 and chocolope seeds might be on the way idk I know they hit the states but haven’t had update in 3 weeks. Grow room is 2000w mh for veg 3000w hps for flower about a 6’x10’ grow area setup for scrog using the frame from my old tent. Hydro dwc again going to be using masterblend 4-18-38 calcium nitrate 15.5-0-0 epsom salt and agsil16h

12 Likes

Also merry Christmas if you’re into that sort of thing.

4 Likes

Merry belated Christmas!

2 Likes

Ones broken through!

7 Likes

gerryrigged starter tray/humidity dome. Rolling tray/stashbox for the base got a few more seeds inside with a wet paper towel. Ice cube tray with water on the bottom for roots to reach for and a small rubbermaid tub with slits in the side as a humidity dome.

1 Like

4 Likes

Looking great! Excited to see your progress! Best of luck :four_leaf_clover::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Root popped through the bottom of the plug on this one so into the starter bucket she goes. Gonna cut a 2L in half to put over it for humidity.

1 Like

yeah that’s a coffee tub.and an icecube tray

3 Likes

That’s gorilla engineering right there until your wife finds out. Ice will never taste the same again.

1 Like

I’ve been divorced for years now :laughing: never doing that again

1 Like

If it comes to that I’ll start growing in the kitchen. In her pots and pans.

1 Like

Always close the grow room door even if you’re filling buckets and just going back and forth to the kitchen sink. If you have cats they will chomp.

little shits. don’t know which one it was though.

4 Likes

Time to start feeding 2 of them, got a little bit of yellowing so time to give them a little masterblend, cal nit, and epsom salt. Already gave the buckets 1tsp of gff(1/4tsp per gallon)

This is true. My old cat ate two plants that were about 3 weeks old. And I ain’t saying just a nibble. The whole dam thing. To the ground. 2 of them. I would not have known it was him, except I saw him trotting across the living room with, what turned out to be a whole plant hanging out of his mouth. Guess he was looking for a place to hide it.
Cats are demon-possessed!

3 Likes

Things are looking good. Did your other plant herm out due to stress? I’m just asking because there is a possibility that you passed that trait on to these gals. I’m not an expert so this is pure speculation. Since I’m someone with space limitations male and hermies are something that concerns me. Everything looks good tho. I can’t wait to see how they turn out!

1 Like

Yeah, im pretty sure it was stress. Anyone got any idea how much of this masterblend I’m supposed to feed them. 12g/gallon seems A bit much for seedlings.

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to be a Debbie downer. I just know how precious my space and grow time is. A hermi would be terrible in my case.

I would try like 2 or 3 grams per. See how they react. You could work your way up from there. But I’m sure someone will chime in to give you a better answer. I’m not familiar with that particular product.

I hit up a friend. He told me 1.2g/gal at a 1:1:0.5 ratio masterblend/cal nit/epsom sal for seedlings and early veg.

2 Likes

3 of them got their first feeding today. EC is 1.2 ph 5.8

Edited for bad math :sweat_smile:

1 Like