Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

Arrived today, thank you! The Tall One seeds are already soaking in diluted peroxide. Going to plant out 12 cells of the Tall One in a few hours and see what comes up. I will save the normal cross for a later date if that’s OK.

4 Likes

Excellent. Keep me posted on what comes up. And after I give a a couple more rounds away, if you want more, just let me know.

5 Likes

Let’s go again:

1. @MonasticDank
  2. @FeloniousMonk
  3. @Tao
  4. @Cartwright
  5. @MissinBissin :canada:
  6. @Mrgreenthumb
  7. @420noob
  8. @joheimgrohen

STOP at 8

19 Likes

MonasticDank, I meant to put FeloniousMonk, but somehow your username popped in my head. I’m tired. If you don’t want them, I’ll remove you.

7 Likes

Hell yes thank you! Just put some beans in the mail headed your way actually. 2 distinct phenos of your (G13HP x Sour Bluetooth) x ABC crossed w a lemony resin male PAB from @PineTarBastard

I have no clue what you’ll find in there, but since there was a few female PABs I’m starting some F2s (they may have been F5s or so already so F6s then?)

Having a blast w these Bastards!

8 Likes

Damn I wish I could, I’d let the abc do its business outdoors but as Billybob said before the good old seed X-rays at our borders now suck if you’re not shipping domestic

4 Likes

For those on the list, DM an address and I’ll get them out today.

3 Likes

What about a layer of aluminum foil wrapped around the seed container? Wouldn’t that block the x-ray? I would think it would obscure any evidence of seeds.

5 Likes

Who is X-ray ing envelope for seed?

4 Likes

Authorities in Australia

4 Likes

And probably draw the attention of the Authorities, wrapping it in metal

5 Likes

Could try an experiment: put some beads in a coin flip, wrap it in foil and send it. See if it makes it intact.
No guarantee that the foil stops the x-ray, but it should be obvious if the foil raises a flag to the authorities.

7 Likes

Testing… 1, 2, 3…

I’m in, send me the Address I’ll discretely wrap a flip-pack of Buttons in Foil and send it from Kanada.

If anybody wants to try from the U.S. the door is open

6 Likes

I’m gonna head to the post office in maybe an hour.

@FeloniousMonk
@Tao
@MissinBissin
@MonasticDank (if you want them)

Pm an address.

7 Likes

Thanks for the offer @middleman very much appreciate the generosity.

3 Likes

sorry I was outside working and just caught up on this thread and seen the wiki. No rush on those when ever you have the time. Thanks so much @middleman

4 Likes

Hey thanks for the awesome genetics. The plants if seen you grow are truly spectacular and I can’t wait to grow some mutant strains. The crosses you put together seem to carry some good potency as well.:+1:

2 Likes

I can’t guarantee that, but I would hope at least some specimens do. Working towards that end anyway.

When you get a chance, PM an address, and I’ll get these out on Monday.

3 Likes

Quick update on the SSDD seeds:

We’re somewhere between 36 and 48 hours from hitting water (I don’t feel like doing time math right now). Seeds were put in damp paper towels after about 12 hours. All seeds have popped except for two -

(1) of the SSDD F2 (BBS pheno mom)
and
(1) of the SSDD F2 Bx1 x (OG Chem x Casey Jones). By the way, these are the biggest seeds I’ve ever seen.

I’ll post pics when I get them in solo cups and they’re above ground.

7 Likes

That’s awesome. That’s all, just saying, haha. I always like the “by the way” followed by the “the _____-est I’ve ever seen.” Always pay attention when people keep saying stuff like this

I keep meaning to look into this strain, it seems very well appreciated here but I jump around alot here and it takes a while till I see the full picture

th-3377783346 kind of like this lol

It’s a sailboat. No it’s a schooner

4 Likes