Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

A.I. & A.I. run x-ray scanners will be employed under the auspices of “combatting fent”. But really it’ll be there to quickly find any type of contraband/cash. AI works 24-7 for no pay. It just needs 1,000 contraband envelopes & boxes to train on. Game over.

We’ve got 4-8 years until AI (combined with drones/robotics/facial recognition) turns America and other countries into open-air prisons. It’s just a basic extrapolation of human nature, current trends (see China) & existing technology worldwide. We’re in the eye of the storm right now & the suns out :laughing:

Sorry to be a Debby Downer, Middleman’s genetics rock & I hope they find their way to Australia!!

7 Likes

I’m with you on that.
I have seen vast changes since the 70s.
I’d rant but it’s off topic and it’s Middlemans thread… :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Rant away. I don’t mind at all.

6 Likes

Heyoooooo I am super stoked to see that these are at this stage!

@middleman rocks, the last ones were bangers!

4 Likes

Hell yeah, I got the seeds in today. Thanks a bunch! Really looking forward to working these into my seed starting sometime!

4 Likes

@middleman ,
Mail call was killer today bro.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:
Thank you man.

4 Likes

I’ve really been wanting to get to the SSDD stuff I have for awhile. It’s been “#1 on my list” yet somehow it never got started. Well, I changed that tonight.

From @syzygy , 2 seeds each of:

Triple Sunshine A x SSDD (actually 3 seeds of this one because an extra accidentally stuck to my finger and fell in the water)
SSDD F2 (BBS pheno mom)
SSDD F2 (#3 x #1)

From @VAkish , 2 seeds of:

SSDD F2 Bx1 x (OG Chem x Casey Jones)

From @HolyAngel , 2 seeds of:

SSDD F2 Bx1

Depending on how this goes, I’m considering a separate thread.

27 Likes

That’s real life

4 Likes

Nice. Im in.

2 Likes

Sorry to dig this back up, but I just saw it, maybe it should be it’s own thread? But:

Anybody out there with any insight on who’d be running the scanners in u.s.? Or any other countries that might be inclined to have this implemented? Monsanto?

2 Likes

Hell yea dude, we’re growing the same strain. SSDD ftw! :metal:

All my favorite people on here grow/have grown it. Must be some magic. Hoping to find that nerve pain relief. Rock n Roll!

10 Likes

Wow very cool of you, hopefully everything is stable & something is as good as if not better than the mom! Love seeing multiple different things tested out too.

5 Likes

Im gonna hit up whichever looks best. Lol. But I may already have the best @HolyAngel

4 Likes

Ooh exciting! Interested to see a lot of these myself! Best of luck on a perfect germination :wink: :pray:

7 Likes

Ohh super nice lineup pulling up the beanbag chair and bong for this one love anything ssdd related :grin:

5 Likes

Tag an old hillbilly if so.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Along for the ride fer’ sure @middleman! Great lineup!! You are making a lot of people very happy with this run!! Excited to see all of these grown out. Good luck buddy!

6 Likes

@middleman SSDD, gotta be a reason everybody’s talkin’ about it, right? LOL! Giddyup! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Arrived today, thanks M-man! :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Lol “Tall One”

3 Likes