Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

Interesting… good to know. Letters for me. Maybe I’ve been lucky

1 Like

Yeah I might havt to give it another try. Will plant your dooligah seeds around late September for a full season grow :grinning:

2 Likes

@middleman
I figured I’d show you what the two Supafreaks look like.

I tried to get some closeup shots but I am shaking today. This is as decent a shot as I can get. Any idea of sex? I have my suspensions.

1. Not close to being sure but feeling like it might be a girl.

2. I’m thinking male flower can be seen.

11 Likes

Hard for me to say, but I’m thinking they might both be male. I hope that’s not the case.

4 Likes

That first image has a narrowing of the extensions from the branch, left-side and middle of image. I’m thinking that goes Male…

I love the companion rocks you have on the surface of the Pot. Are you seeing benefits from their use or just a Funky Feng-Shue @MoBilly ?

4 Likes

One of our cats decided the pots made for a good litter box. lol

4 Likes

I hate to agree @middleman but I have to.
Pollen is a win too though. :wink:

4 Likes

yeah i agree too, both look male to me from here

4 Likes

That is fantastic @MoBilly I am so
Glad I asked… lol oh man.

I’m going to use that idea in a row of Boxwoods my Cat keeps shitting-in.

Bingo and Thank You

3 Likes

Glad to help @MissinBissin .
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sick sick man.
:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I had this cartoon in my Locker at Shell for 31 years. Kind of helped set the tone for the day…
Sorry @middleman, I digress

3 Likes

Hello and thank you so much @middleman . I got the goods today.

Thank you again.

9 Likes

The two (Trainwreck x GG4 RIL) x ABC outside:

I thought both were flowering, but only the one on the right is.

The top rail on that deer fence is 8’ tall and these are in a 1’ tall raised bed, so the left one is now over 7’. It has a bit of powdery mildew. If I get around to it, I’ll spray some sulfur on it tonight.

22 Likes

Side project I’ve got going:

I keep two mothers: Kush Mints and Grand Traverse Tart Cherry (GTTC)

I want to keep them, but I don’t want to keep mothers. So, I made S1s of the GTTC and as a second separate route, I plan to bx it. The first step was outcrossing to the Sour Diesel from @Jinglepot (GTTC x SD). The plants in the picture are from those seeds. I’ll pick a male that seems closest to the GTTC and make the bx1. Eventually I’d like to get to bx3.

As for the Kush Mints, I think I have S1 seeds forming now, but that’s kind of been a disaster, and there won’t be many. I had been trying to find a male from Bubba Kush seeds that I received from @Bobgrows to make the outcross, but I’ve only had females so far. I’ll come back to that once I have time and space.

19 Likes

The seedlings from the (TW x GG4 RIL) x ABC seed I set out in the living soil bed have come inside under the seed starting LEDs after a chipmunk got to two of their siblings. Five in total, but here are four of them. Two seedlings are very vigorous, all display ABC mutated leaves.

10 Likes

Hey sorry for the delay but seeds have landed thanks man! Damn that is a sweet plant.

5 Likes

The Berry Freaks got chopped today.

18 Likes

Blue masking tape shows Class @middleman
Cue the Tarzan yell

4 Likes