Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

Genius, doing that.

4 Likes

What’s the potency like on that strain ?

1 Like

First time I’ve ever grown it, but crunkyeah says the potency is good. I think better than Supafreak.

2 Likes

If I cross a gorilla glue over superfreak and then cross those seeds over each other will the f2 generation show the superfreak trait ?

2 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but I would think there would at least be a percentage in the F2s that would show SF leaf morphology. From info above and elsewhere by randomhumanoid, if you make the F1s using the Supafreak as the male, you may even see some mutations in the F1.

Edit: I got it backwards. Use a Supafreak female and the mutations that show in F1 will be males.

5 Likes

Cheers matey. Sprayed my female freakshow with Sts. Just making a backup plan doing some crossing. Are all your superfreak or berry freak seeds white ?

1 Like

Any Supafreak seeds I’ve made have been whitish/gray. The BerryFreak seeds from the v1 I’ve gotten to from the normal leaf plants are normal dark, striped seeds. I have not gotten to the ones with the pinnate leaves yet, but I think those seeds are lighter colored.

4 Likes

It’s a cool thing you are getting into over here. I wish I lived in the tropics so I could plant these right now. Gonna have to wait til spring. I will try a hedgerow :woman_farmer:

5 Likes

Small progress on shucking the BerryFreak.

That’s v1 #1, cleaned and sorted (mostly).

After that one, I switched to working on the pinnate plants 7, A, B, and C.

I removed and pulverized all the bud material, and that’s as far as I got:

After it dries for a day or so, it should be easier to winnow.

21 Likes

Congrats on the seed haul matey. Your killing it with your breeding programs. Here’s a pic of my freakshow hoping male flowers with start to appear soon on the branches I sprayed before it’s to late to pollinate. About 15 days from flip don’t know how long these strains flower for.

9 Likes

Looking good. If you’re just making seeds, I wouldn’t worry about flower time, just go until seeds are mature (longer is better). If you are flowering Supafreak for bud, I’d go about 9 weeks.

3 Likes

Sweet that gives me plenty of time for the make flowers to appear and drop pollen .

2 Likes

I’m running a GTTC s1 by @middleman. Just harvested the mom plant on day 64f. A few days before that I cut and wet trimmed a smaller lower and placed in front of my dehumidifier to hasten. Just came off fresh plant smell and the terps are coming back. She joined me for a wake n bake today. The stone isnt heavy on the brain and slightly racey but expected. It still had 50% clear or mostly clear trichs and isn’t even fully dried.
Like my beloved Shoreline ECSD pheno, I was struck with a nostalgia inducing, albeit brief taste on some exhales. Most certainly also got a cherry hint on the last few rips. :crossed_fingers: it only gets better from here and I forsee another, longer grow.

10 Likes

Hey @middleman ,
Here’s a look at my two boys.
Pheno 1

Pheno 2

I’ll be moving one into an old mobile home that is a good distance from where they are now. Hopefully I’ll be able to collect a good batch of pollen from both phenos while keeping them separated from each other during the process.
If I am successful, I can see to it that you get some if you’re interested.

12 Likes

I’m glad there are similarities. That picture looks great, well grown. I would guess 70 days flower as a minimum, depending on what you like.

Thanks for growing it and documenting it.

4 Likes

Looking good. Sorry to see you didn’t get a girl.

I wouldn’t say “no”. I have a few BerryFreak clones outside that are just starting to flower.

I could make SupaBerryFreak.

I also plan to use some Shiskaberry pollen to make ShiskaBerryFreak.

8 Likes

I’ll holler when I get some dust for you.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Outdoor mutants not minding the heat and humidity.

(TW x GG4 RIL) x ABC

BerryFreak clones, two of “A” and three of “C”

The BerryFreak are very different outdoors. They have less spicy/berry and more dankness, and the leaves are different. Very stealthy in appearance but definitely not in smell.

24 Likes

Dang. Out of likes but

:heart:

That’s a big ass mutant. The Berryfreak difference you’re noting has me thinking…

1 Like

The left plant is now 8’ tall. The right one is well into flower and has stopped growing taller. It’s going to have the biggest colas of any plant I’ve grown.

5 Likes