6 Likes

Chem 91 S1 and Cap Junky x Chem 91 from @GCBudz

I’ll flip next week.

13 Likes

chem91 s2 ??? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Are you asking if I plan to s2 it?
Hell no!!!

I’m working on your Neroli 91 F2 run currently. 4 above ground with hopefully a couple more in the next day or so.

Edit to add: also, let me know when you want me to send you stuff. I don’t even remember what I have for you.

4 Likes

i’m in no rush for more seeds. i’ll keep watch and beg for seeds when im desperate :rofl: :rofl:
when are you popping them giant ABC?

3 Likes

Next spring. I’ll grow them outside.
The two (TW x GG4 RIL) x ABC I had outside this year did really well. The second one that I just chopped a few days ago smells strongly of artificial banana flavor - just a couple days into drying. Normally everything smells like hay to me at that stage. Time will tell if the effects are any good.

11 Likes

so middleman’s ABC cross gonna be Artificial Banana Candy. alright!! :smile: :+1:
we need a smoke report asap.

5 Likes

I’m going too be setting some of them to pop just before Halloween!

REALLY want to see those Dooligah!

Even when shit goes sideways, you just drift with it brother, love your work!

4 Likes

Second that

I wonder what an open pollination between those and the seeds Berry freaks you send me could give birth to :grin:

2 Likes

That’s a good one. We have to select for it though. The two phenos could not have been more different.

3 Likes

Thanks man.

Weird stuff.

5 Likes

Sounds like a hellacious cross. Do these mutants pack some punch?

2 Likes

I think some do. Uncrossed ABC is probably the weakest of them. Supafreak is more “normal” in potency. Supposedly the Drunken Bastard is potent.

5 Likes

Quick update:

Chem 91 s1 and Cap Junky x Chem 91. Just switched to flower.

SSDD stuff

Grand Traverse Tart Cherry (GTTC) will receive Chocolate Diesel pollen in a couple days. Taking another path for the backcross.

GTTC with the original bx1 seeds that should be ready in a couple weeks flanked by two females from the outcross seeds (GTTC x TD Sour D)

Neroli 91 (I started a thread for them)

17 Likes

Week later update on a couple of things:

Chem 91 s1 and CJ x Chem 91 from @GCBudz

SSDD stuff

@AzSeaindooin420 Choc D pollen seems to have taken on my ECSD x Cherry Kush (GTTC). This is my outcross to redo the bx on the GTTC, but I think this cross will be good on its own.

20 Likes

In the first picture, the leaf blades on those plants look fantastic.

1 Like

@DefNSmokn is growing the same plants. Have you seen his? They look great, like everything he grows.

3 Likes

Just got through reading the thread.

The work on the freaks is amazing as is the work on the ABCs…

They’re really starting to pique my interest not only for the uniqueness but also the stealthiness of them.

I’ll grab some :popcorn: cause I’ll be following more of your mutant grow posts :seedling:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the likes.

I won’t be growing any more mutants until next year because I have so much other stuff going on. But I’ll definitely have some going by spring.

If I haven’t sent you any, send me a PM in about two weeks. I’m crazy busy right now, but in a couple weeks I’ll have a little time I’ll be able to put some together to send you.

6 Likes

Bummer I missed it while it was happening but health kept me off site for a fair chunk of time, but it’s ok I’ll tune in for the other things you got going to. Before you know it Spring will come around again and I can come for the ride

I’m watching your SSDD thread also.

Appreciate the offer for some mutant beans…if I remember I’ll PM you that would be awesome!

I know its a few months away but have you thought about what direction you’re going to take with the ABC & freaks next?

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes