Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

I’ll be going to the post office this week.

@potpotpot , do you want some
(88G13HP x SBT) x ABC ?

2 more packed and ready for the first two that want one and don’t already have one.

15 Likes

I’d love one! If they haven’t already been spoken for :+1:

6 Likes

You got it. PM an address.

6 Likes

I also would love one if still available.

6 Likes

@Tao you get the last one. PM an address.

5 Likes

Sweet. Thank you @middleman.

3 Likes

Awww shucks, I had my head turned lol.
Thank you for the offer though :+1:

4 Likes

No @potpotpot, you got the first one. I reserved it for you. PM an address.

5 Likes

Thanks @middleman , perhaps the next time.
.HG!

3 Likes

Ahhhhh, now I get it haha.
Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

@middleman ! Mail call was awesome today! :slight_smile:
Thank you man.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

4 Likes

I started some plain ABC the other day, just so I have some at the ready. Thinking about doing my own ABC auto, but not committing to anything yet.

Anyway, one of the seeds came out “breach”:

Pretty sure it’s because I cracked all the seeds right away this time, instead of waiting to do it to the ones that didn’t initially germinate.

I threw it in a solo cup, but damned it I didn’t forget to mark which one it was. Wonder if it will survive.

16 Likes

THAT explains why some of mine came out like that!

2 Likes

Seeds came in today, thanks so much @middleman for introducing me to my very first mutant. I’ll definitely remember that :+1:

Super cool of you sir.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

5 Likes

The BerryFreak V1:

BF F4:

The (TWxGG4) x ABC:

The Sour Diesel:

The Bubba Kush:

26 Likes

:star_struck: :partying_face: :exploding_head:

Beautiful seedlings! It’s happening!!

5 Likes

ABC regs and the 88g13hp x SBT x ABC arrived safe and sound. Thanks @middleman ! The sbt cross will be providing some privacy in my yard. Maybe hiding some other plants.

6 Likes

Welcome to the world little freaks!

4 Likes

Been eagerly waiting to see how these are doing! Really liking what I’m seeing. :grin:

BF V1: Looks like you may have 1 pinnate from the bunch! Unfortunately it looks like the purely pinnate varieties are just extremely difficult to germinate. If I had to guess I would say the one in the top left of this photo is a pinnate specimen but it may not be hardy enough to make it there. Don’t give up hope though these will eventually get there if you keep the environment for them good. From what I’m seeing I have high hopes for all of those that remain, even the slow one.

BF F4: Oh my! They all look drastically different than my F3 girl did as a young seedling. I’m excited to see what they turn into. They’re definitely pinnate though!! The next few weeks should be really exciting as you watch them develop. Enjoy :slight_smile: Not many people get to grow this wonderful variety. Hopefully there’s a pinnate male in there so we can make thousands more just like them! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: also #5 I see some green growth. Just make sure that light touches that green part and eventually it should shape up and open those cotyledons.

(TWxGG4) x ABC: Such cute little happy seedlings! ABC is quite adorable as a young plant. Yes I am a man and I think these plants are adorable. Deal with it. :innocent:

Sour Diesel: They look like they should be throwing some stank right about now. Can you even smell the other plants next to those? I’ve only grown one sour diesel plant but man was she stinky!

The Bubba Kush looks like it may turn into a nice little hash plant!

Keep up the good work. Sending more good vibes to you and your mutants. Rock on. :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes