Mighty zkittles

Once upon a time I ordered some lsd seeds that proved disappointing, but they came with a single zkittles freebie that ended up a keeper. I dig this pheno a lot, thinking about testing it :joy:

36 Likes

Very nice! Not big into fruity stuff etc. but I’ve ALWAYS wanted to grow out this strain . Look at that yield! Well done

5 Likes

The Z-terp craze is REAL. Nice plant, man :metal:

4 Likes

Nice :blush: looking :eyes: plant 🪴 bro :sunglasses:, huge colas! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thats a beautiful pheno you got there :green_heart:

3 Likes

I recently discovered a lot of hate towards freebies, which I don’t understand. I’m a huge fan! Especially the ones you get at random; it’s as if destiny brought that plant to your door!

Gorgeous looking plant, amazing work.

8 Likes

is it just lemon or lime? i have a cross of zkittles and when i let people smell it, they say it has the lime skittle smell. is that all it is?

5 Likes

@splinter7 if you’re a candy-psychopath like me & just shove a handful of random flavored Skittles in your mouth, it’s more like that :yum: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

ok, i haven’t had that yet. i might need to seek out that one.

4 Likes

She’s beautiful! How much upon a time. Talking years?

3 Likes

Und… There’s a huge karma benefit to selfing her.

4 Likes

I grew one out from Nirvana seeds a few years back that did not at all have a fruity smell/taste. -At all. -More like some sort of bullion and herb soup. Buds were well formed. Full of trichomes and it was pretty good on the head. I can only assume it’s a pheno or I got something I didn’t order. 🤷

4 Likes

Some years upon a time, this is what the mother looks like :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

She’s a beast!

3 Likes

ya you know that is a good description hehe
I got some mendo purps x zkittles in my secret santa package and the flavor and smell are true to each other and it really tastes like the candy in weed form. Lucky me I found 2 big fat seeds so far although the bag is near empty. I have germinated both and they have both sprouted, one last week and one today that I found on sunday and put right into the paper towels LOL. Ya just never know what you are gonna find in bagseeds but with this sample I am going to take the chance and grow them out and hope for a flavor bomb.

6 Likes

that sounds like a nice combo…

4 Likes

That’s literally a tree! :palm_tree: Then if you say it’s good, I must accept you at your word. Actually, I was already accepting you at your word. :fire:

3 Likes

From CSI? I ran a pack outdoors this past summer. Garbage weather didn’t get along with the density but what I salvaged is outstanding.

3 Likes

Really nice coloration and nug size for sure!

1 Like

sorry man, just noticed you asked me a question there.
I didn’t grow it, I got it as a gift from secret santa. Really nice dense nuggetry for sure and strong flavor right down to the roach. I believe it is from CSI though.

2 Likes