Mighty zkittles

She’s beautiful! How much upon a time. Talking years?

3 Likes

Und… There’s a huge karma benefit to selfing her.

4 Likes

I grew one out from Nirvana seeds a few years back that did not at all have a fruity smell/taste. -At all. -More like some sort of bullion and herb soup. Buds were well formed. Full of trichomes and it was pretty good on the head. I can only assume it’s a pheno or I got something I didn’t order. 🤷

4 Likes

Some years upon a time, this is what the mother looks like :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

She’s a beast!

3 Likes

ya you know that is a good description hehe
I got some mendo purps x zkittles in my secret santa package and the flavor and smell are true to each other and it really tastes like the candy in weed form. Lucky me I found 2 big fat seeds so far although the bag is near empty. I have germinated both and they have both sprouted, one last week and one today that I found on sunday and put right into the paper towels LOL. Ya just never know what you are gonna find in bagseeds but with this sample I am going to take the chance and grow them out and hope for a flavor bomb.

6 Likes

that sounds like a nice combo…

4 Likes

That’s literally a tree! :palm_tree: Then if you say it’s good, I must accept you at your word. Actually, I was already accepting you at your word. :fire:

3 Likes

From CSI? I ran a pack outdoors this past summer. Garbage weather didn’t get along with the density but what I salvaged is outstanding.

3 Likes

Really nice coloration and nug size for sure!

1 Like

sorry man, just noticed you asked me a question there.
I didn’t grow it, I got it as a gift from secret santa. Really nice dense nuggetry for sure and strong flavor right down to the roach. I believe it is from CSI though.

2 Likes

Ooooh… I was thinking you’d received beans, not flower. Nice!

I had three or four, most of 'em were quite good but one was bonkers.

1 Like

There;s a few grams left in the bag I am saving for when a buddy gets here for a couple weeks of ice fishin. So far though I found 2 real nice fat bag seeds and popped them right away. I don’t often pop bagseeds but with these I was right on it LOL

4 Likes

Got the tcheck device in today and my zkittles tested to 18% if everything is calibrated and my math is right. 18 is where zkittles is supposed to be though so :+1:

3 Likes

Beautyful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well maybe 25 I’m still learning this thing :sweat_smile:

First check was 18 and after letting my sample infuse a bit longer I hit 25 on the second test

More experiments are needed lol

This pheno really is mighty :joy:

25 is the correct number, I put details in the tcheck thread: Tcheck 2 THC tester - Hot or Not? - #18 by mighty_nugs

Growing out watermelon zkittlez now! Great work. Excited to see what comes of it. Keep it up :muscle:t2:

1 Like

once you smell the real Z terp, its like a brain worm…

1 Like

Some of the bud pics edited :yum:

1 Like