Mission: Super Lemon Haze

I had the same thought @HappyHemper. I got the beans from an OG Brother who has sent me some impressive strains that I am just now running. We’ll see I guess. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Well that would be a good comparison @oleskool830! Lookjng forward to seeing your beans grow
:chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

The boy is growing pretty well…

On an EC1.2 feed, grow nutes plus calmag. A little light in colour so maybe I’ll up the base a tad.

7 Likes

Looks just like mine with wide leaves and thick stalk.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Gitt’n bigger. The boy is shy to show his genitalia so far.

6 Likes

I love those “HUGE” leaves! Makes my sticker peck out! I’m obviously easily moved. :cowboy_hat_face:

Mine just entered 3rd week of flower. No “naughty bits” yet. This pic is of her still in veg. Oh shit. I didn’t realize that I just posted same pic as above. Sorry, I’m old and quite stoned. Much love and respect

7 Likes

@oleskool830; do you happen to have any pictures of this beasty in flower? I’m curious :slight_smile:

Old and stoned is the way to be. I’m getting there day by day. Last day of work till Jan 3 today, gonna work on oldness and stonedness starting tonight!

4 Likes

It’s going to be in the 70s tomorrow so I can take them out, spray ‘em, and get some pics. They’ve been on a 2 day LITFA regimen so I might be surprised when I open them tomorrow to check! Much Respect bro.

4 Likes

I wish I took as many step by step pics. I keep a text log mostly instead. Visuals work better though

3 Likes

Well look what the cat drug In that the dogs wouldn’t eat! Howdy @MadScientist! Haven’t heard from you in a little bit. I hope you’re well and prospering. Much love and respect. Still having dreams of Costa Rica

4 Likes

Thanlks for stopping in @OniTenshu, pics work great for me - I am pretty strapped for time day to day so not able to type things out, so mostly out of laziness. Kinda works though, on the grand scale of things.

@oleskool830, we are hovering around the freezing mark, a couple degrees above. Have had to get the wood stove going to warm the plants downstairs. I’d love me some 70s :slight_smile: cheers!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Of course I’d stop by for a great strain hunt like This :slight_smile:
It’s one of the tastiest strains I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a GHS Super Lemon Haze with indica style leaves. Breed standard is thin sativa type leaf. I’ve grown a few.

3 Likes

Thank you again for the cross with ssh☺️

1 Like

@Scissor-Hanz Yes. I agree with you merely because it’s a haze. Although I received the seeds from a known and what I would consider a reputable OG brother. So I don’t know…
It looks mighty nice whatever it is! Lol. Good to hear from you brother!

3 Likes

fwiw i had a SLH clone that i’m fairly confident was actually SLH & the leaves/frame didn’t look sativa at all, just the high. fuckin laundry weed if ever there was. :rocket: :lemon: :cloud_tornado: :dizzy_face:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thanks @cannabissequoia. As they get older the have a more Sativa leaf look. First two sets were hellafat! Based on where they came from I am very confident that they are what’s stated. SLH/JOG. Much love and respect.

3 Likes

‘Laundry weed’ is such a good description for this type of strain lol

2 Likes

What is “laundry weed” @cannabissequoia @beacher? Never heard that term. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes