Mission: Super Lemon Haze

One of those sativas that makes you want to do laundry, clean the house, build a birdhouse etc. Motivation weed lol

6 Likes

Hahahahaha! Never heard that. Love it! Now excuse me while I clean out and organize my sock drawer.
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Weekly update: still alive, been topped

9 Likes

Very nice @HappyHemper. I already uppotted and flipped mine a day or 2 ago. Really vigorous beautiful plants. Iā€™m pretty impressed with them so far. I have only 2.

4 Likes

This one has not shown sex yet, still hoping for a boy! But if it turns out to be a girl, Iā€™ll grow her a bunch bigger I think

I should probably up-pot though, thanks for the reminder!

3 Likes

Prayer Tower Sativa (Lemon Thai x Appalachia)

If you guys like lemon, please vote here:

6 Likes

Shit.

Itā€™s a girlā€¦

I dont have room to flip her. Next two runs are spoken for.

Death? Mom?

• Death!
  • Mom!

0 voters

3 Likes

I am not qualified to make such ā€œlife changingā€ decisions. Awe fuck it! DEATH TO THE BITCH!

2 Likes

I struggle to throw them away. This place has made me keep the males around as well nowā€¦

6 Likes

I know bro. I was kidding. I find it so hard to discard a healthy female. But then there is always the demand for room in the flower tent. I donā€™t like to veg more than 21 days so itā€™s a challenge to balance. Keep her she might be a keeper.

2 Likes

I need to learn the whole bonsai technique and put them in dirtā€¦ must keep northern lights; must keep atomic haze, and tangie is unknown yetā€¦

I think Iā€™ll let the Hive Mind decide :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Make it a momā€¦then you have clone stock ready for next flip already!!!

4 Likes

i believe skunkman has said that he kept a big library going slowly in a walk in refigerator keeping temps in the 40s Fā€¦ the light/water requirement is minimal because they slooooooooow down. iirc, he said they were smaller plants like 1 or 3 gal.

mighta been ā€œtalking cannabisā€ eps. on youtubeā€¦ :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

ETHOS is dropping F5 super lemon Haze in Januaryā€¦ They are LEGIT!!!

First, the January drops - lots of homogenized M/F Regular stock! Three gems next week:

Super Lemon Haze F-5

Special Edition, True Breeder Line

Jack Herer x Lemon Skunk

If you arenā€™t getting their newsletter, you shouldā€¦ This breeder is going it right and bringing evolution to the breeding game!!

5 Likes

For what its worth last couple years Iā€™ve had a slh and blackberry cross that a little over half had those really fat leaves as well. But by the time they would be waist high the leaves were more sativa like. I thought it was the blackberry coming out in the expression but it very well coulda been the slh leaning phenos.

3 Likes

Hey @Stusatwork. How do we hook up with this herbsmith? That Jack and Lemon Skunk sounds like oleskoolā€™s jam fo sho! Jah!

2 Likes

SLH/JOG

4 Likes

Dumb question, but can we make male seeds like we can feminized? Like by flowering a male and pollinating it with itself or another male? Idk, but Iā€™m curious if itā€™s possible it may help here

1 Like

Hey @OniTenshu, yes we can take a female, put her into flower, spray with something that contains silver compounds, which will inhibit a hormone(or enzyme?), and the female plant will produce male flowers.

Then we use thos pollen to fertilize another female of the same cultivar. This will produce all-female (feminized) seeds.

To do that, however, I would need to clone this plant, make a male, flower him out, collect pollen, clean everything, flower the female, pollinate, and flower her out.

This is a lot of effort that I just dont have the dedication for at the moment, and the seeds would be feminized, which are super easy to buy from a variety of seed banks.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks @Stusatwork, Iā€™ll check them out!
@toastyjakes, your search may be over with this

2 Likes