MMS 2024 Outdoor Grow Show

You might be able to find perlite at a hardware store where they sell supplies for masonry and plaster.

1 Like

What is FIM’ing?

Update, looked it up, iv topped before gonna try this.

2 Likes

Love the big beds! Those will produce big healthy plants.

2 Likes

Do you ever make teas with the aloe? Aloe, coconut water, sprouted barley, and fulvic/humic acid is my favorite. Even just aloe is great. I think it makes the roots spread faster. All I know is plants love it!

2 Likes

I’ve heard he ripped off Bodhi and lied about his genetics.

Plus he’s a complete asshole if you’ve ever had the pleasure of a chat.

I don’t grow seeds made by complete assholes or scammers. HARD PASS :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@lightyear Who is this talking about? I don’t see what post on this thread makes sense with this.

4 Likes

I think @lightyear may have confused the MMS (ManyManySpliffs) with Mass Medical Strains (at least that’s what I did when I first saw the thread title) :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Ah okay. I don’t know anything about them.

3 Likes

You have an impressive grow going!

1 Like

I don’t know who you’re talking about, I only have Jamaican landrace strains for the most part. I don’t have anything from any breeders, atleast not yet. Keep it green!

2 Likes

Thanks it’s coming along slowly, have to work with what I got mostly as you can see in the pics. With time things will get better, I’m just getting back into it after a brief hiatus… K+

1 Like

Thanks for clearing up the confusion because I didn’t know what that guy’s problem was :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone on this beautiful sunny day. I been getting rain off and on non-stop for the past 3 days. Which has been both good and bad, I’ve already posted the bad in another topic so not posting it here as well. I did get a chance to take 2 or 3 new pics to show my progress. I’d rather wait until they fully perk-up from all this rain before taking more pictures.

About to wake n bake in a few, hope everyone has a productive smoke-filled day… :dash:

20 Likes

Nice roof-top set up. It’s great to see a Jamaican grow show.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your grow, super cool to see some Jamaican outdoor growing!

2 Likes

Thanks @Zanzibar @Kyumonryu I’m back at it, working with what I got but I love growing the herb. Appreciate you guys stopping by. I’ll have some updated pics in a few days once we stop getting all this rain.

5 Likes

Good morning OG’ers, thought I’d finally do an update after all this rain for 4-5 days straight with one clear day yesterday. Still haven’t reached my goal of 150, hopefully with the beans from some you on the way I’ll be able to reach it. Currently at 71 after doing a count this morning, lost a few seedlings to all that rain but it’ll be alright. I have to build me some type of moveable greenhouse to cover them for the next time it starts raining crazy like that, I’ll be prepared. Well on to the pics, enjoy…
@Tracker @MissinBissin @Rhai88 @Thetravler @Bert @StrongerthanDirt @LzBoy @Trimeresurus @crownpoodle @JustANobody @THCeed @Pigeonman @Ris @Bobgrows @chronix @rasterman @luxton @DougDawson @JAWS @Upstate @Organical @InTheWoods @Indicana_Jones @Panamajock

39 Likes

Gorgeous garden. Man I envy the space. That’s going to look amazing at harvest.

2 Likes

Yes I can’t wait til they all start bulking up and flowering @greenmonster714 . The smells and sights should be amazing like you said, but I’m not looking forward to all the trimming. I’m already dreading it :laughing:

8 Likes

Rain can be tough, but you’re handling it well.

2 Likes