MMS 2024 Outdoor Grow Show

excellent would love to be able to do something like that.

good gardening my friend …

4 Likes

Looking good brother! I love the variety of pots you have used, a bit MacGyver :smile: Can’t wait to see everything continue to grow!

2 Likes

Too Many Words in my Head after looking at your photos @ManyManySpliffs LoL man.
So impressed with your Challenge and Life-Style here Sir.

Your pkg is at the 50% status, searching for those Ooh Aaah beans

3 Likes

Oh yeah, MacGyver was my guy @Organical :laughing: I definitely take using what’s around and available to a whole new level at times.

Appreciate the kind words @JAWS

Yeah, it was definitely unexpected and more rain than I thought it would be. I have to prepare in case it happens again, which according to the locals (this is rain season). @HerbHarmony

3 Likes

No problem, still have plenty of season left. Plus the climate is always good to grow here, just might not get as big off-season. I’m still learning the climate/seasons here. @MissinBissin

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @ManyManySpliffs . Looking good. I’ll be following along with you.

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out @ManyManySpliffs! I am impressed with your garden!

1 Like

YEAH BOY! My mans out here over growin the world by himself! Looking good dude!

2 Likes

Wow! That’s a nice grow!

1 Like

Looking great.

1 Like

Nice sunny spot you have there. Looking good! Where is that?
I think 150 plants will be no problemo w/ OG’S help.

4 Likes

Wow, VERY nice… Looking forwsrd to progress pics, you should have a nice little forest to walk through in a couple months, lol :metal:

2 Likes

I’m sure trying lol, especially with you all’s help. I think it will be possible. Thanks for stopping by @DougDawson @luxton @JustANobody @Bert @Indicana_Jones

This is in Jamaica @Upstate but I’m originally from the Bronx, NY

8 Likes

Nice setup! Settled in the show.

3 Likes

You’re rocking and rolling brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Appreciate that, I’m on my way. Had to pull a male this morning, it’s the one on the floor in the pic. Hopefully won’t turn up anymore in my big batch. I’m sure I’ll come across more later on.

Thanks @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Guessing you don’t mean Jamaica, Queens lol. You’re living the good life now! Any landraces in that garden?

1 Like

Sure is, got plenty of that good Jamaican from some friends when I got here. I didn’t bring anything from the states with me. Just been collecting seeds from different areas out here.

Sorry I’m outta likes…

7 Likes

Definitely think some landrace sativa or heavy sativa hybrid would be good for this project.

Thoughts that came to mind
— how long is the season
—- mold resistance of
—- how short is the short season

2 Likes

Looks like you’ll be real busy come trim season.
You have alot going on! Nice space!
I’ll be watching…:eyes::v:

2 Likes