MoBilly’s green room

You’re a good egg bro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep generous isn’t strong enough.
Johnny pot seed is right

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed I think @GREANDAL is from Michigan. I’m pretty sure.

3 Likes

I’m from Oklahoma but I live in Michigan currently.

3 Likes

I’ll DM ya if you don’t mind?

2 Likes

Sure! More characters

I hope you didn’t mind my posting that. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Nah, I’m not that interesting. :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

There’s getting to be too many of us around. I would’ve loved to have gotten some but I got too much going on.

2 Likes

Hope all is well @MoBilly Really intrigued by the black n blue cookies and the UFS, for some reason that name (UFS) just has me itching to grow some. Whst kind of scents does she give off? Good trich production? I may have to find some for my skunk project. Looking good as always

4 Likes

@MoBilly You Good as we say out here
Hopefully all is well it’s been a bit

2 Likes

The UFS smells like skunkberry pie.
It has that skunky funkiness with a little sweetness (with hints of berry) to it.
The plant is strong stemmed and grew fast. She was 1 1/2 weeks behind the others but came up to the lights where the others and just settled in. The flip only added about 10 inches height.

Those buds are rocks.
Even the lower buds are tight packed. Trichome production is not bad (I’ll try to get my scope to work on the new laptop again and post pics).
Compared to the others I’d say it’s, not going to produce as much smoke most likely because she started later and the lights were way too far away that first three weeks. But I think I’ll be happy with it.

6 Likes

Mmmm SOLD! That sounds delicious, added 100% thanks bro :pray:t2: I VERY MUCH hope you and yours are doing well

2 Likes

We are thanks. Same back at you.

Here is a thought. I have one pack of UFS #18 pollen. I will split it with you if you would like. Maybe it would help out in your endeavor.

5 Likes

Most definitely would, just as good as a seed. Appreciate it very much. You are the best

1 Like

No problem at all. I’ll need an address and I’ll send it out after we aren’t socked in. :slight_smile: We live out in the sticks and the road gets bad. County don’t care much. lol

4 Likes

Is that uncle fester’s skunk

2 Likes

Yes Sir. :slight_smile: It’s legit Uncle Festers in the pack. I just need a little for the next UFS girl I get going. Then I’ll have enough to last me. I kinda like her. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How is going today?

2 Likes

Hey bro. I’m doing OK thanks.

5 Likes