MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

Big ol buds on that Chocolate Rain.
Imagining a chocolatey bubble hash from the trim. :yum:

8 Likes

Goodmorning broski, goodmorning everyone!

8 Likes

Good morning everybody. Hope a beautiful day unfolds for you

8 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, I didn’t know you were doing Zkittlez, I had one feminized seed my son in-laws dad gave me a couple years ago. I didn’t have room for it inside so I put her outside with my other plants. She’s turning into a beast.

16 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and crew!
Your plants are looking awesome :muscle:

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Emeraldgreen, @Golfnutt, @Greenfingers, @Terpsnpurps, and all the rest of the green room gang. This is one popular thread 🪡 and seems to grow every week :hugs:! Love to see all you guys having fun :star_struck: and telling stories. This is one of the best places to be :wink: :crazy_face:! Have a great day gang! :ok_hand::beach_umbrella::+1::facepunch::wink::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555

3 Likes

What’s up brother, hope you are off to a good day! :wink::ok_hand::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I have squandered all my likes already today :slightly_frowning_face: & now in jail! :sob:

3 Likes

Good morning guys.

Chocolate rain looks amazing @MoBilly

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! Plants look amazing @MoBilly! Jealous of anyone who gets to grow outside I’m stuck indoors

2 Likes

The irony is I’m drying beautiful day and hoping she finishes soon.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing…everything looks great, keep it up @MoBilly and good morning…enjoy your day

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Those plants all look nice. I’ll have to get some more pics of my yard. I enjoy their company when I’m out doing yard work.

2 Likes

Good noon everyone! Got 5 minutes of rain yesterday yay! First rain in 2 months was cool last night but now it’s 102° and rising but with humidity. That’s ok that 5 mins of rain I was able to get about 20 gal of rain water.

4 Likes

A win is still a win eh? @420noob. Hope your keeping cool out there!

3 Likes

Howdy everyone!
Finally heading home now. We’ve been entertaining at a nursing home. What a great time we had!
:+1:t3::+1:t3:

14 Likes

I love hearing you’re out playing music. Especially in the homes.

2 Likes

Trying to already 108° in the shade so…

2 Likes

A bit cooler at my daughter’s house just inland. 1st day this month it didn’t crack 100 there.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG.

8 Likes