MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Big love @MoBilly !

:heart:

3 Likes

Good morning @Pigeonman !

@JohnnyPotseed
I’m doing well enough to hold back any complaints brother.
The question is, how are YOU doing?

8 Likes

Our hopes that this will be @JohnnyPotseed in a few months:

3 Likes

Ah heck brother, lol you know me! Just grabbed the morning and shook it to let it know who’s boss! :grin:
It seems the PT nurses were so impressed yesterday with my attitude, there’s now talk of my even skipping going to a live in rehab

11 Likes

That is awesome brother!

4 Likes

That would be amazing. Maybe they can come to the house and help you with any additional PT. That would be a lot better than a temporary residency.

4 Likes

Morning my friends, brothers and sisters.

9 Likes

Ive gone to the same facility that hsa the live in’s. It’s attached to the hospital in town about 15 minutes from us

4 Likes

GOODMORNING @MoBilly and the GREEN ROOM GANG!! 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :ear_of_rice: :rosette: 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :ear_of_rice: :rosette: 🪴 :seedling: :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and everyone else here in the green room :sunny::sunglasses:

Especially good vibes and high times for @JohnnyPotseed , get well soon 🫶🏼

5 Likes

Howdy @Terpsnpurps and @MrHamilton ! I’ve been out mowing. :+1:t4:
Hope you are both doing better than better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s been a pretty day here man…
Picnic weather bro… I hope you get something to drink after that mowing… and then make your mouth dry as bone from weed afterwards!! @MoBilly :+1: :pray:

2 Likes

Uses the goats. lol

2 Likes

A friend of mine heard that my old riding mower had shelled out and I was trying to use a pusher. He called up and asked what make my mower was (Murray). He said he was looking for “just those parts” and would I consider a trade for a “decent running mower”. He brought me a running Cub Cadet rider that runs like new in trade for a broken Murray POS. And would not take any boot. He said he had a customer with a Murray that he needed parts for.
Good friends are a treasure.
I spent four years giving him guitar lessons. I’ve never seen a man try harder or practice more than Gary. Now he’s too dang good for me to teach much to. lol

11 Likes

I myself have owned more than one of that particular model. Interestingly, they’ve all been made by different manufacturers. Go figure.

1 Like

Yeah. Whomever can build it the cheapest gets the nod. :rage:

1 Like

That would be the goats, they even fertilize for you!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, friendslike that are a treasure. Have a good day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes