MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning @OhNo555 @Terpsnpurps and @JohnnyPotseed & @Golfnutt !
I hope your morning is going better Johnny!

4 Likes

Morning brother Mo.
Donā€™t know how I accomplished this, bot I went to bed at 9:30 last night. Woke up at 7:30. That 10 hours of sleep. I need to quit that. I never even got up to use the bathroom.
No Moā€¦ I did not just lay there and Pee the bed. Hehe.

5 Likes

Dang man I thought you liked me. Go stealing my joke and robbing me of the joy and honor of busting your chops!
How rude.
:stuck_out_tongue:
Good on you though. I would love for that to happen to me.

2 Likes

Its not all its cracked up to be.
When I sleep late, I always feel like I wasted a couple hours.

4 Likes

and then I get up and get wasted a couple of hoursā€¦

5 Likes

Haha yessir!! Breakfast of champions :trophy:

3 Likes

I have to admit, sativa pairs well with coffee.
:laughing:

8 Likes

As does Blue Tara, Chunky Junky, etc.

4 Likes

And speaking of that. Here I goā€¦

4 Likes

True my brother. But I just smoked some Super Lemon Haze and now Iā€™m having coffee. Itā€™s not pure sativa but close. lol
And I like it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m too jealous of ā€œ10hrsā€ to get past it and make any joke! Damn you brother Mike!

3 Likes

Did not plan on it. Just happened. Haha. I feel refreshed, but still aggravated at myself for sleeping so late.

4 Likes

Take another hit. It kills aggravation on contact!

4 Likes

True Dat!
Probably helped a lot that I was blitzed when I hit the rack, plus I ate a 50mg gummies.

5 Likes

:thinking:
How could this happen? Ten hours of straight sleepā€¦ I guess the world will never knowā€¦
:laughing:

2 Likes

Honestly I think those gummies do the trick.
I got Zee to eat some to help her sleep. She started with the little 10mg Smokies. They do nothing for me. That was a few months ago. She now takes a full 50mg before bed and sleeps like a new baby.
I donā€™t know what mg you tried and they did nothing. Maybe need bigger dosage??? You ARE a good sized feller.

4 Likes

Dude. After my first try at edibles failed, I made a pan of brownies using a hell of a lot of tincture and decarboxylated bud as well. Eva licked her fingers after taking the brownies out of the pan. She got soooooooo fā€™d up!!! I ate at least 1/3 of the pan and felt nothing but sick to my stomach from eating so much sweets. I gave most of it to Jeff. He was in late stages of cancer and said they were strong.
Iā€™ve eaten gummiesā€¦ since then and nothing ever happens.

Now shrooms! Thatā€™s another ball game. Eva and I have decided to try our hand at growing some. We realized that for a couple of days after that experience, my mood was elevated considerably. I think micro-dosing might be beneficial for me.
I watch too much news.

11 Likes

If you decide to grow mushies let me know and I can simplify the whole process for youā€¦ā€¦

7 Likes

You can be certain that I will be in touch. Iā€™m still reading up on the process in general but I trust you to help me get this right.
And thanks in advance. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

I watch too much news too. Depressing as all Billy Hell.
I did not know that Eva partake. Zee takes the gummies for sleepy time. But she wonā€™t smoke with me. Wish she would. Said it makes her paranoid. (From a joint she smoked with me in about 1985 ) I told her pot is different these days. Its not all just pot any more. Some gets you high in the head. A different strain might make you sleepy. Some will make you want to go do the dishes. But she refuses. Sheā€™s weird. But I love her.

5 Likes