MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning @MoBilly . Morning folks. If I sleep too much, which is sorta never, I wake up worse than no sleep! Seems like it takes me twice as long to start functioning. 10 hours? That’s almost 2 days worth @BigMike55 .

2 Likes

We ARE brothers!!! There are so many similarities in our lives!
:laughing:

2 Likes

You just now figgering that out?? I’ve known for years. Haha.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why she doesn’t want to try that strain.

EDIT
Eva says she wants some of this strain. lol

2 Likes

Have you guys tried the Vortex? Seems to give me a burst of energy for a little while. Like I wanna go do something. Makes me talk a lot. But if I let the buzz wane, and not smoke some more… I find it eventually wants to make me go lay down for a nappy-poo.

4 Likes

Soooo it’s like a sugar high? lol

2 Likes

I want to find a strain that gets me higher than the bubble I make!
The only problem I foresee in that is I would make bubble out of it…….

6 Likes

My evening snack lately has been 2 Blueberry frozen waffles. Greased up good with cannabutter and a dollop of maple syrup. Like a sandwich. Getting to sleep isn’t the problem. It’s staying asleep.

3 Likes

I find that hash is way easier on the lungs than flower for me. It doesn’t take a whole lot to get relief so I don’t need to smoke as much. That one or two hits of resin/hash is all it takes for a couple hours of extremely lessened pain where I have to take a hit of my flower about once an hour and still never have as much relief. However, when smoking flower I still get things done so Resin/hash are for evenings to help loosen the knots before bed.

6 Likes

Open offer?

Good morning everyone. Have a great day!

I think micro dosing should be tried by everyone personally

3 Likes

I still plan on trying those mushrooms. Don’t know when, but its high on the bucket list.

2 Likes

Why not try micro dosing with some that you have now @BigMike55 ?

3 Likes

Sure anytime……

3 Likes

That’s great. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

I have none. When you and OJ did that a while back, I opted out. Original plan to go to Tulsa and trip with OJ and Big Rob got canned. Wish I had not, now but. Dookie occurs. (Shit happens)

5 Likes

Not an excuse brother, I still have 60 grams or so……

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s great!!

1 Like

So there you go brother. You are the man! I want to read HIS experience! After all, I bet he got a chuckle out of the night I did some. lol

3 Likes

I know I did. I thought you were hilarious.
What’s that feeling behind my eyes? I feel something but not sure what! That was the most beautiful sunset I ever saw! Why am I yawning so much?

3 Likes

Hey Mo
Check out this sweet little lady. I have not plyed with her in a long time. Pretty nice. Kinda like an ES335 butsmaller. Just a little bigger than a les Paul.

10 Likes