MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I don’t know if I could have handled being around jokesters like you guys while doing shrooms! I was already hurting my cheeks from smiling so much. :rofl:
You guys would have killed me! lol

@BigMike55
That is a beautiful thing right there! I always wanted a nice collection of guitars. If I collected anything, that would be it. I have a few guitars that were left to me that are cheap but they’re worth more than a farm in Ky to me.

4 Likes

Good afternoon all! Great looking axe @BigMike55
Glad you’re looking into microdosing it makes a difference imho. Ive found if I take a .5-1 grams and feel more open and connected to natures energy more very clear headedness. Did you see the pics of my plants? I think 2-3 wks the heirloom/landrace have barely started to show pistils.

7 Likes

Those are downright beauties right there.

1 Like

I am immune to all gummies, but my friends sure aren’t.

1 Like

Lol IKR? I enjoyed his talking about the guitar playing

1 Like

I think everyone that listens to my music should dose with shrooms first @JohnnyPotseed . That dang guitar sounded like a $5,000 guitar! lol

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and the green room crew! :blush::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Sweet pic of the Epiphone.

Morning @MoBilly @BigMike55 and OG.

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 and @Gumbert !
Good morning OG!

2 Likes

I have a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop. And a PRS Custom 22 semi hollow. In a stunning quilted black top. Those are my two most expensive guitars. I’m a guitar geek.

4 Likes

I’m trying to get Rob to sell a lot of his since he can no longer play them, he isn’t going for it!

2 Likes

Never separate a man and his guitars. I never ends well.

1 Like

I totally get that. I’d be hard pressed to sell mine.

Like I said, I would have a nice collection of guitars if only… $ ya know?
If I had the scratch I’d offer to buy one. At least then he’d know that it’s taken care of and played often.

I have two good guitars. One goes to my son and the other one to my daughter. Hopefully my granddaughter gets the guitar bug and learns on my old Taylor. That thought makes me happy. :wink:

She plays the saxophone already so the music is in her.

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. Kinda overcast today, good day to relax and enjoy a good buzz.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Morning @Greenfingers ! I haven’t even taken a hit yet today… Good idea!
:laughing:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and OG gang. Do you have acoustic or electric guitars or both? :guitar:

I have acoustic guitars. I’ve always wanted a good electric but so far I’ve not owned one. My two good guitars are Taylors. I also have several guitars that were left to me after friends passed from this world. They are lesser quality but mean the world to me. I also have a couple of banjo’s, a mandolin and assorted other instruments. Music is a huge part of my life.
We’re getting the band put together and starting to go out more often. My lead guitar picker has been after me to book more gigs. He is in a very bad way physically so if he feels up to it we are going to do it. His wife says those gigs are all that keep him going.

9 Likes

I absolutely want to grow them… I’m positive they would help my wife and daughter (depression and anxiety, the crushing kind) I’d think they’d help me too

2 Likes

Hey buddy I was just out looking at the girls and I decided to do a little pollinating. I used some Supafreak pollen on my crazy miss hyde x grape frost. I hope it works. You’ll be getting some if it takes.:peace_symbol:

I also pollinated Bruce banner with gsd f5 and I hit Maui with some Maui wowie pollen, I hope they all produce some beans.