MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s, have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Greenfingers, @m0sirys, @Golfnutt, @Emeraldgreen, @Gho13, and all the rest of the green room crew. I can’t believe this heat is still bearing down on the east coast with no rain :cloud_with_rain: in sight. Thank goodness :sweat_smile: for AC! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Morning, Mo & Co. Gonna be too hot today. Dr. Appointment for Zee again. She has fluid built up in her lungs. Guess they are gonna drain it today.

12 Likes

Hoping for the best for her!

7 Likes

Hoping it goes well.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope Zee gets to feeling better soon brother @BigMike55 !
:pray:t3:

7 Likes

Yes! It’s becoming a necessity. Especially for us slightly past midlife. :laughing:

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and everyone else…have a great day…and @BigMike55 have a good Dr. appointment…all my best to you and yours

7 Likes

Morning @percyryan66 . :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! Got big plans for today! Heading to a spring about 35 miles from us that’s very beautiful but also the 2nd deepest spring in MO at 310ft deep called blue springs take a look!

12 Likes

@HighTilliDie, that looks crazy beautiful! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your day!! (And remember to hydrate, not to “just” get hy.) :+1:

8 Likes

Have a great time @HighTilliDie looks beautiful…last time I drove through Missouri I camped at Meramec State Park, on the Meramec river. 40 caves (known) in the campground and some great tubing/floating on the river…being from Chicago, driven through Missouri plenty. Eight grade trip was to the arch etc…have fun, definitely a must stop on my next road trip

7 Likes

The Chocolate Rain went 10.5 weeks. She’s hanging now.

The Blue Tara is also hanging. She went 8 weeks. During my morning check I found a spent nanner so I’m afraid my Chunky Junky will be full on seeded. The Zkittles has baby buds so she’s probably seeded as well. I am going to mist everything down in there. Hopefully they didn’t catch too much dust.

17 Likes

Looks great…well done on the Chocolate Rain and Blue Tara @MoBilly and best of luck with your other plants…thanks for sharing and enjoy your day

5 Likes

Thanks @percyryan66 . I’ve smoked the strain once before but I was so wasted already at the time that I couldn’t tell you how good it was. That was at the Oklahoma gathering. lol

6 Likes

Anytime spent with my wife and our daughter is always a fun time! I love hiking and my daughter loves swimming. The wife is just along for the trip and said smh you love exercise lol. Your plants look amazing @MoBilly! Nows the worst part tho trim jail

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone.
Good afternoon @OhNo555
@BigMike55 hope Zee is doing better!

Sounds like we’re all sitting on the a/c :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Looks like you did an outstanding job with her!!
You getting chocolate smells?

@HighTilliDie that place looks amazing!!

4 Likes

Not really @Emeraldgreen . Just dankness. No sweetness, no chocolate… just dank pot.

4 Likes

I hope Zee is doing better today! I have COPD and it makes my life very hard some days. I can’t do as much as I was able to at one point in time. The heat is not kind when you have respiratory issues at all and when it’s humid forget doing anything. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes