MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

My heart goes out to anyone dealing with breathing issues. I had pneumonia once to a point I had to fight for breath. I was literally afraid to go to sleep thinking I’d quit breathing in the middle of the night.
That was some scary stuff right there. I can’t imagine going through that night after night.

7 Likes

Nice. Chocolate/ coffee smelling would be nice to find

3 Likes

Looking Nice!

3 Likes

Hope any and all procedures are uneventful. PEACE, CP

1 Like

Man I hope everything goes well with zee, I know that’s not easy to deal with buddy

2 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly and the green room crew!!

2 Likes

Well, now we’re waiting for a call from doctor to see what’s next. Never seems to end. Poor gal is not feeling well these days. I try to keep her comfy the best I can. I love her very much.

12 Likes

It’s obvious to me @BigMike55 that she’s lucky to have you. My missus needed emergency surgery for a perforated colon a couple years back. Such a scary and helpless feeling. You and Zee both in my thoughts today.

5 Likes

All my best go out to you and yours…with lots of love

4 Likes

No doubt in my mind how much you love her brother, I hope she starts feeling better. Hopefully the doc makes headway and fast man… I know it’s hard to see someone you love suffer in any way at all… you guys are in my prayers brotherman

5 Likes

Sorry to hear @BigMike55

Sending good vibes for Zee and hoping for the best.

I’m sure she knows how much you love her. It shows.

4 Likes

Rose said tell her to hang in there, we love yas both!

7 Likes

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

5 Likes

Of course man. It’s hard to go through that with loved ones. These days i try and remember and tell people how much I appreciate and like them. Especially my mom. She’s been a huge help and i wanna show her that everything she’s done, is seen and recognized and appreciated.

3 Likes

Hey Mo
Chunky Junky is being dried . I cut the Blue Tara and the Vortex as well. But the buddage on the CJ is off the chart, man.

7 Likes

Cant wait to read a proper smoke report. Well done. They look awesome.

3 Likes

That is so cool. I would love to see that.

2 Likes

Good evening Green Room crew.
I mowed the grass, ran the weed eater, and did some work in the garden, inside and out, today.
I agree with you guys, it’s hot out, lol.

Hope all turns out well for your missus @BigMike55.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all doing well today.

I wasn’t on much yesterday because we had a surprise visit from my cousin and his new wife. He happened to be in Missouri and had some time to spare so he spent the day with us. I hadn’t seen the guy in over 20 years. He’s one of the family living in West Virginia. Anyway, we all converged on moms house for an impromptu visit. He took his bride to Branson and since they were that close, he dropped in. Good folks.

Everyone pet your loved ones and hug your dog today. We all need to know someone cares.
:pray:t5:

13 Likes

Morning bruddah
Hope you and Eva have a special kind of day.

5 Likes