MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I get the “white coat” syndrome at the hospital where my blood pressure spikes just because I’m in front of the Docs. I would meditate for 10min before the appt to keep it down, but then… I discovered taking a dab before going to the hospital. BAM! Works great.

7 Likes

My wife gets annoyed when I go to appts stoned. Oh well. I don’t smoke out my truck, then go in. My current Primary Care and my surgeon are so great. They’re both fine with cannabis. Not all MDs are. They both cause my BP to go down, not up!
My BP is good @MoBilly , it’s my cholesterol that’s iffy. We eat really good here. Always have. I’ve eaten fresh fish every week for decades. Veggies and salads like crazy. Just my metabolism I guess.

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s like Pavlov’s dogs. See food, drool. See nurses in uniform, BP spike.
Oh you said docs… No I don’t have a problem with them…
:laughing:

7 Likes

Did you say “see nurses…drool?”

2 Likes

They have these things nowadays. Female doctors. Who woulda thought it? JK. JK.

3 Likes

lol I think that was one of the worse things about being in the hospitals this last go… there were some downright cute nurses, aids, and techs, handling me in some downright ignominious fashion!

6 Likes

I don’t want to comment on that. Not one word…
:blush:

4 Likes

Oh brother, lol you have no idea… Rose helped them a lot in handling me. I even commented on that once!

3 Likes

I know @JohnnyPotseed ! Even Eva laughed at that!
:laughing:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a day full of relaxation!

6 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s. Have a nice Labor Day.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning my friends!

7 Likes

Good morning Mo. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Morning brother! It was a chilly morning up here!
:cold_face:
Loving it!

4 Likes

Good morning all you handsome fellers. Good morning to you as well, @MoBilly

8 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and crew :rocket:

4 Likes

Good morning buck90. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang brother. I was just kidding. You, sir, are one handsome son of a gun. Really!

2 Likes

I fixed the typos for ya, brother Mike!
The three of us aren’t handsome fellas, lol but we got our good points… (read ‘the wives’!)

3 Likes