MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Remember what i said about stirring the pot, man. Haha

3 Likes

Who? Me? I would neverā€¦

read my edit above lol

4 Likes

Haha! I missed your diss brother!!! Funny funny man!
:rofl:
I donā€™t worry about what anyone says other than Mom. She said I was handsomeā€¦ She wouldnā€™t lie to meā€¦
Would she???
Naaaa. Iā€™m a good looking guy under all this hair and fatā€¦
Did I just say that?
:speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and og

3 Likes

Good morning Terps!
:v:t4:

2 Likes

You can feel it coming, fall will be here soon. The temp here this morning was chilly. All the plants are doing their thing. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Well @JohnnyPotseed ,
It would seem like we have a successful reversal. Iā€™m seeing a lot of this going on.

Iā€™m going to continue administering STS up until the flowers begin to give up the dust.

What do you think?
:facepunch:t3::cowboy_hat_face::+1:t3:

12 Likes

Heck yeah brother! I think thereā€™s gonna be a lot more fem Frankie beans and crosses, in the near future!
Well done my friend!

7 Likes

The Cap Junky is the only other plant in the Greenroom and she is in week six. I donā€™t think the Frankenstein will be putting out any pollen for a week or more so I think I can safely leave the Cap Junky in with the Frankenstein. At least for the time being. He/she has the corner to herself.

5 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s too late in flower for any loose Frankie dust to bother

4 Likes

Anyway @JohnnyPotseed ,
I was putting them to bed and noticed the flowers beginning to show up so I wanted to let you know before calling it a night.

A little good news before bed.
:+1:t3:
Good night everyone!

7 Likes

Rest well, my friend. I hope to be not far behind!

4 Likes

BTW it was @misterbee that supplied the STS for this reversal @JohnnyPotseed .
Just wanted to add that and thank him again for the assist while thinking about it.

Thanks again misterbee!
:pray:t3:

9 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

What up Brother Mo?
Nice weather we are having here. I think high today is 80. Beats the shit out of 100ā€™s.
Have a Big Time today broski.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt and @BigMike55 !

You sure you donā€™t want those 100ā€™s back? Dude! People pay huge money for a sauna and we get it free!
:rofl:
Sooooooooo glad itā€™s decided to cool off!

8 Likes

Think i will take a pass. I like summer ok until it gets over about 90. Then that blazing sun takes all the fun out of EVERYTHING.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes