MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Still pecking at the days work @HighTilliDie

4 Likes

Perhaps a bigger pecker would help?

8 Likes

That might give him a ā€˜swollen headā€™

8 Likes

As hammer said ā€œcanā€™t touch thatā€

9 Likes

lol wouldnā€™t wanna!

5 Likes

Oh man! That was so unintentionally set up!!! How could you go there anyway?! Oh yeahā€¦ Iā€™ve met youā€¦

:rofl:

5 Likes

Dang man. Iā€™m beginning to agree with Rose.
:thinking:
Yeah. Youā€™re one sick puppyā€¦
:rofl:

5 Likes

Dude if you are blatantly going to set those pins up Iā€™m going to roll the ball and knock them downā€¦ā€¦. Strike on alley 9!

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints and @JohnnyPotseed !
Hope you guys have a stellar day!

6 Likes

Good morning Mo :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good Morning brother!
Hope you have a BIG day, not as hardā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

Good morning brother @Oldjoints . I have a day planned for sure. lol
If everything works out Iā€™ll have part of my Winter firewood dropped and dragged up. That is if my help shows up like he said he would. Iā€™ve got five good sized standing dead trees marked and the tractor is back up and running. Weā€™ll drop them and drag them to the house for a power wash before blocking them up.
I know itā€™s a little ambitious but buying firewood is completely OUT of the question. Prices are going to be insane this year. Iā€™ve talked to a couple of neighbors who are cutters. They both that said that would be the case. So itā€™s going to be up to me and Eva. My nephew is supposed to give a hand getting the logs up but he has his own work to do so working up the blocks will be our job.
It ainā€™t the first time. lol

10 Likes

Damn! Wish I was closer to help, believe it or not I am an expert at it.
I canā€™t say how many thousands of cords I have produced. Sharp chainsaws and the ability sharpen your own sure make the chore easier.
Do you have a splitter or do you split by hand?

9 Likes

Splitters are def nice, lol I never had one, always split by hand. But them days are long in the rearview mirror!

8 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

No need to push it on the firewood and try for one day, Iā€™d space it out if possible. Hope a neighbor will let you borrow a splitter for the weekend or two.

5 Likes

Good morning, everyone.
Yep, itā€™s about time to stop cutting grass, and start cutting wood.
I have an outdoor wood stove that can handle a pretty good sized stick of wood.
The only time I split anything, is if it doesnā€™t fit through the stove door.

11 Likes

I have a wood splitter. Dad bought it after I had my shoulder surgery. I couldnā€™t get my Winter supply busted and Dad pulled up out front with a brand new 20 ton splitter. Back then, I cut for him and Mom, myself and my disabled brother.
It makes a heck of a difference.
Eva runs the splitter while I get the blocks into position then we both stack. It works out well normally.

9 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and @Flower !
I always wanted a big outside furnace. Loading once a day would be the beeā€™s knees!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

They have some really great oneā€™s too! But they are far from cheap. Iā€™m not saying not worth it but expensive for one worth having.

2 Likes