MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good evening everyone hope your Saturday is going well.

2 Likes

@420noob ,
Iā€™m about to fire up the pit. :+1:t3: My only stoner friend in the area is dropping by.

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and OG. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, &all OG!

4 Likes

Morning my brother from another mother. Hope you have a plan to get outside today. Its incredibly nice out there.

4 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @Golfnutt and all of OG!

7 Likes

Good Morning.
Should be a lot of seasoned oak out there this season. The prior 2 yr drought is showing dead leaves on oaks that couldnā€™t recoup. Took a while to get some of them, maybe a blight sets in or something.
Hoping to find some decent saw logs later.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all having an amazing day

2 Likes

Good morning @beebud ! Oh yeah. Iā€™ve got five or six standing dead trees marked and ready. Got my saw out to do some dropping and pulling but my help didnā€™t show. Now the tractor is having some issues. lol
It never stops. At least I still have a good jag of wood left from last year to keep me going until I hash out the problems.
:slight_smile:
Good morning @Emeraldgreen ! Iā€™m doing fine now. Just about to hit my first bowl of the day.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

It is a nice day. The days are getting cooler.

2 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and company!

:potted_plant: :seedling: :herb:

2 Likes

Good morning yā€™all hope Sunday is great for all. @mobilly thatā€™s sounds amazing and hanging with your only smoking friend by the :fire: smoking :fire:. With only one stoner friend helps keep your safe lol. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hey brother!
Always glad to see you drop a post!
BTWā€¦ a little birdie told me a while back that when it started cooling off, you were going to pop some beansā€¦ :thinking:
At least thatā€™s what I rememberā€¦ lol

3 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps @420noob !
It was a good evening. Very good.
:ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Hearing little things like that puts a big ole smile on my face!

2 Likes

Thats what im talking about!! Good deal brother!

1 Like

Morning @MoBilly . Out walking in the fog at the beach. Thick today.

10 Likes

@crownpoodle
I envy your walks my friend. Iā€™d love to take Gunner out onto a large beach. That would be so much fun for both of us.

Well my friends, Iā€™m off to entertain some folks.

6 Likes

Iā€™m getting ready. Still a little warm.

3 Likes