MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good day @MoBilly, good day OG’s. Looks like an awesome way to spend the morning @crownpoodle, I don’t know how my dogs would react. I would love it though with a hot coffee and a bowl.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Calling it for the night. Catch you all tomorrow. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’re just coasting here with a bowl topped with rosin. lol But not far behind ya, my brother. Rest well!

3 Likes

Getvsomevrest @MoBilly . Have some more fun tomorrow.

1 Like

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. Yer probably up taking care of your critters, have a great day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning all you Weed Warriors.

9 Likes

Morning BM55.

:v:

4 Likes

Top of the morning Mo & all you connoisseur’s of kind! I hope this turn out to be a great week for all of us.
:v:

2 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle @Golfnutt @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @Pigeonman @herojuana.tom and all you other fine feathered friends!!!

5 Likes

Good morning, Mo! quiet Monday, nothing to see here

:joy:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7trj3h

6 Likes

Good one @herojuana.tom . Such perfect senseless violence!!!
:rofl:
Love those old classics.

4 Likes

Does anyone need something to smile about today?

9 Likes

well, that is just beautiful! thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Doing well @HighTilliDie . The weather is perfect so the heat isn’t keeping me inside. I’m loving that. I spent too much time inside this Summer.

1 Like

Does being at work count as being inside because if so then my whole summer was spent inside damn near lol

Morning @MoBilly and the rest of the green room. Hope your Monday is going well and the rest of the week is satisfying 🫶🏼😎

3 Likes

Back at you Sir. :slight_smile:

2 Likes