MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

@BigMike55
Thank you my friend. How is Zee doing today? Back atcha BTW.

4 Likes

She is still not good. But. Maybe a tad better feeling. Still waiting for Doctor to let us know what’s next.

7 Likes

Good morning guys.
Brother Mo, and all OG!

4 Likes

I’m out the door. Catch y’all later.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone hope yall are having a great day so far! We searched around the main area without going too far away from the creeks and didn’t see any of that beautiful blue water but I found some really nice spots to sit in the water and it was like 65 degrees so nice and chilly. At some point it met up at the meramec river and the water got brown, nasty, and warm so we went back. Also started getting really deep once you got into the river but the amount of a-holes in their boats or jetski plowing thru the river with no care for anyone else was ridiculous. We heard boats all day so we stayed to the creeks looking for scenic areas to lounge and take pictures of. Found a few spots but next time we will explore more

12 Likes

Good morning everyone. Be well and have a wonderful day

Positive energy for all that need it

5 Likes

Looks and sounds like a great day…I’m happy for you…and you too @MoBilly , glad you got to visit with family…that’s beautiful

4 Likes

Morning all! Just to round up who I am lol.

Sorry so dont have to click link.

3 Likes

Not a fan @420noob . I don’t know but I think he’s a As$h0!e. lol
:-1:t5: :-1:t5:

5 Likes

Good vibes going out for your wife @BigMike55 hope you get some answers sion and find her on the road to recovery

7 Likes

Well dammit… someone needs to light a fire under that docs ass!! :fire: 🫏

4 Likes

I friggin love Dennis leary… fun fact… when him and his cousin Conan O’brien came to the usa Conan kept the O and Dennis learys family dropped the o… so it used to be Dennis O’leary …

3 Likes

oh he most definitely is lol but he owns it at least. Just a video that appeared on YouTube feed.

4 Likes

I’ll never forget way back on mtv… he came on (this was during desert storm) and said

"You wanna know what the mix of Iraq and Iran is? It’s Irate! That’s what it is… irate! " lmfao!

4 Likes

Hey :wave: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and the rest of the green room gang. We just got back from deep sea fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: in Ocean City, a friend of mine took us with him and we had a great time! See you all tomorrow! :fishing_pole_and_fish::sun_with_face::desert_island::wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

That’s awesome to get out on the Ocean!

2 Likes

Glad you had a blast @OhNo555 . :+1:
I don’t see any fish in those pics though. :wink:

4 Likes

I left my phone at home :joy::joy::joy:, didn’t want to take any chances, but my friend took pictures and will forward them to me later and I will post some. :wink::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sooooo… The check is in the mail.
:rofl:

4 Likes

It’s ok @MoBilly , poke me with a sharp stick. Everyone else does. :wink::laughing::-1:

5 Likes