MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning @MoBilly . Hope you have a splendid day!

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning my friends! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning Mo

4 Likes

Yeeeee Haaaaaa! I’m loving this!

8 Likes

Good morning, great weather update, for sure

5 Likes

Goodmorning mo

5 Likes

Morning Terps! Hope you have a good one going!

5 Likes

Morning mo and og. Looks like it cooled down a little for you.

6 Likes

Oh yeah! I have plans for the week. Time to get caught up on outside work.
:+1:t5:

7 Likes

Average high at my daughter’s, which is less than 15 miles inland as the crow flies? 106 so far for the month. 115 one day. A bunch of 109-113 days. I go from my AC’d truck to the AC’d house. Brutal.

3 Likes

Spring and Fall are officially my favorite time of year. Fall beats out Spring but just barely.
Summer and Winter are for young folks.

8 Likes

Fall/autumn is my absolute favorite winter is my second favorite spring comes in 3rd and summer dead last lol… I like cooler … I only liked summer when I was a kid in school… because it meant no school

6 Likes

When I was young Winter was my favorite time of year. I loved the cold. If you know how to layer clothing it’s the most comfortable time of year. IMO.
Now heat saps my energy and cold just hurts. lol

7 Likes

Yeah I grew up on a farm… so we would bundle up and look like the stay puffed marshmallow man… could literally sled directly into a tree and not get hurt lmao… I miss being that young… and living at that location

3 Likes

Did you ever use an old car or truck hood as a sled? We used to pull each other around in the snow with a truck or one of my uncles horses. He had some real log pullers. I think they enjoyed it as much as we did. Pulling a car hood through snow was a day off for them. lol

6 Likes

Omg!!! @MoBilly My friends dad owned a junkyard/towing company…

1 day he was like come on out and get bundled up I wanna show u guys something… we went out in the middle of a smoothed out field… and he took this little Chevy chevette… and ran circles with a 50 foot chain to the car hood… he got going so friggin fast it started to hurt… then the German Shephard came running up… we smacked that poor dog so damn hard it damn near felt like getting hit by say Mike tyson… and the dog yelped and slid away… and soon after he stopped… I never did it again… it was way too fast… the hood was bouncing and hopping up in the air… I swear his dad was laughing at us the whole time… asshole!

3 Likes

Good morning green room!!
Have a fantastic day

3 Likes

Well, we had a little more sense than to do that. We just cut figure 8’s and tried to get some air when we cut through the creek bottom. My uncles house sat up on the hill above the field we played in. He would have put a stop to that kind of craziness with the truck.

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !

2 Likes