MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

What negative post?

Okā€¦ I was thinking negative when I posted earlier. lol
Iā€™ve been watching the news and shit is getting deep out there. Joy is in short supply in this world. I just had some bad dreams last night and the world didnā€™t seem so joyful to me.
Just BSā€™ing with my friends has helped my attitude considerably.

6 Likes

When you start getting down hope on here and be in a good space amongst good friends!!

Your buddy from years ago would be laughing his ass off hearing you say you need a tolerance break!!! Damn hippy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

At least we get a little nicer explanation! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You got that right. Before cancer took him we were supplying him with herb and tincture. He thought me growing was amazing and funny. His old buddy joined the stoner ranks. :rofl:

4 Likes

ā€œYou have been put in jailā€¦ but you have shared a lot of loveā€ā€¦ Isnā€™t that a little backwards?
If you share a lot of love why would they stick you in like jail??? lol

3 Likes

Good news @OhNo555 !

2 Likes

Goodmorning mo and the rest of everyone!!

1 Like

Hard outta likes. Again.

That is so wonderful to hear! :clap: :+1: :clap:

5 Likes

Thanks :pray: @mota, it is a welcome relief :face_exhaling: to me! :ok_hand::hugs::blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@OhNo555, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s relieved to be home as well. Iā€™ve never met the person who would rather be in a hospital than at home. (Could be different for a homeless person, I suppose.) And you, you lucky dog, get to make her feel like the queen she is! :+1: :clap: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Carnations are the cheapest bouquets at the grocery store. My last $6 bouquet last almost a month! Just amazing. Cheap way to make smiles.

2 Likes

Glad ur wife came home finally cause the hospital life sucks ass I hated every minute of it they actually sent me home early cause I wanted out that hell hole lol anywho hope u guys have a great day at HOME

3 Likes

Yes but one single red rose says so much more
and costs very littleā€¦,ā€¦.

5 Likes

Or two long stem red roses with the stems twisted together.

3 Likes

I like that idea Iā€™m gonna have to do this next time thanks for that @BigMike55

1 Like

@OhNo555 happy to hear your wife is home.

No bouquet of buds :flushed:

3 Likes

Creepy touchy feely old people? :rofl:. Just kidding had to throw a joke in there. Good morning all I hope all are in good spirits and having a Stellar day!

3 Likes

Dang bro! I didnā€™t know you were so in touch with your feminine side!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure he is. Think he just found a very effective way off the couch :grin:
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes