MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Y’know @Emeraldgreen
Theres a limit to the effectiveness of my meds.

Hehe.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you found a solution! That is the important part

2 Likes

Words to remember when things aint how we’d like + some fair pickin’ to boot …https://youtu.be/mb7fm6YCAI4

3 Likes

@boatbum325
She’s the one that sang “I’ll Fly Away” on the soundtrack of “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”.
Extremely talented individual. She can tear a banjo UP too!! Love me some good hard driving banjo picking!

6 Likes

Anything them ladies (Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, Gillian Welch) sing can melt a hole straight to your soul. :green_heart: As much as I enjoy rock and blues those gals can tug at the heartstrings singing about spaghetti if they wanted to.

5 Likes

I don’t know why but I thought of this Del McCoury Band song once I started listening to some tunes (thanks @boatbum325 :smiley:). There’s other versions with Ricky Skaggs who’s a helluva picker too. Sorry Mobilly, don’t mean to clog your room up. Have a great day!

3 Likes

Never worry about that bro. Until I get more than two plants in the greenroom, there’s not much to talk about as far as plants anyway. lol
I had to back off until I got rid of some bud. No growing until I get under the allotted amount of on hand smoke.
I don’t think I have to worry about being checked at this point but I would rather be able to relax and having enough on hand that they might pull my license is not relaxing. lol
I’ve got those clones going now though and five Frankenstein are showing nice roots so I’ll be making some hash very soon.
My last hash run was crap. The bud was too low grade. Trash in, trash out… But I’m getting better looking and stinkier buds every grow so maybe this one will be worth smoking. That last was absolute crap that got thrown away after I tasted some of Mikes hash. I went right home and threw mine in the bin. lol

@BigMike55
You and @JohnnyPotseed have got me spoiled now!
:rofl:

11 Likes

That’s a good thing, right?!

2 Likes

Speaking of BANJO that’s one of my dogs name he says hello OG FAM

4 Likes

I had really only smoked my own weed until Oklahoma. And I had no idea how bad my weed was. Here’s something you didn’t know. I brought some to the gathering. Two hits after I got there I knew my weed was staying in my pocket.
I grew some good looking plants but nothing I had produced was anywhere near the quality of what I found there.
My guess is that I was consistently harvesting too early, and had zero skills at drying and curing.

Remember, I believe, my first thread was my second grow that made it all the way through. I was still using my little blurples. LOL

Gotta get out there and try some ideas on getting the tractor going. BBL
:v:t3:

7 Likes

Yes sir get out there an get some new ideas that’s always good not limiting urself of knowledge hoping u get that cure thing down to a T lol I’m about to harvest now u got me worried about curing lol guess I need to do find some topics an read through the thread scrolling etc lol anywho have a great day

2 Likes

Growing the Ganja is only half the game, the real trick is in the drying & curing!
The most important part! It can make or break a grow effort. lol

7 Likes

Exactly I’ve heard this is the most IMPORTANT part of the whole process could u tell me a lil bit about ur process JP as I know you been in the game a long while so u got some pretty good insight

1 Like

man get grove bags @Cummings420 dry for a week and cure in the grove, curing takes a long time to get right

2 Likes

Ok I’ll look into this but what u mean dry for a week like cut it down hang for a week than put in they grove bags

1 Like

johnny and the guys are the experts, but give it at least a week usually however you dry depending on the size of the buds, but even though go longer (stem snap test) and I suggest you cure in grove bags, which helped me get good taste and even recover taste, I was recommended them on here, by the guys and my buddy that has a hydro shop in brooklyn, but actually they’re great - and cure is most important step

3 Likes

Uhm I’ve never dried anything so ya I need to figure this curing out cause i got 2-3 weeks till :axe::axe: time

1 Like

Is there a topic on curing on here is it a good thread or do u got any recommendations that I look up

there’s also these hanging nets, how many ounces you get out of that plant like 3-5? think mostly of the big spears and big buds they’ll shrink up to a 1/3 of the size you want to dry them as slowly as possible but around 10 days max for a basic idea seven is usually good depending where you live -

it looked like 2-3 ounces to me

1 Like

Have no idea about ounces of plant is that normal yield 3-5 oz

1 Like