MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Maybe that’s my, hidden until now, Xman power… I can eat anything and not get high!!!
What a sucky super power…

2 Likes

Lmao… I have faith man… it’s gonna happen

2 Likes

His name was Frank Olson and he worked for the US Army as a bacterialoligist in the Biological Warfare Laboratories where they were doing studies on MKULTRA as a weapon. He died nine days after getting dosed by his colleagues by “falling” out of a window. It is said he threatened to come out with the story.

You can read about the man here:

4 Likes

Morning all! Hope you all enjoy your weekend. Also seedmans and Mr grow it giveaway is going and can enter everyday.
https://m.shortstack.page/xqBSxJ?sre=6ly71EuVPyjgj

2 Likes

lol! Sorry about the LSD sidebar, but also there was this insane case where some people were partying and found a bag of white powder. They thought it was cocaine and snorted a bunch only to find they had snorted 7000 hits of LSD. Everyone was fine in a couple of days under medical supervision.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that one……

4 Likes

Dang! I can’t imagine! They must have watch the world melting around them!
:exploding_head:

3 Likes

Look under wikipedia topic LSD subsection “Overdose”.

The report is they were comatose… lol I wonder why?

2 Likes

Wow insane…
Idk how that’s possible… the lsd I took was wayyy overpowered and made wrong… and I watched people walk away from each other backwards… and cars drive backwards… and the telephone poles all bent over and touched the ground… I was losing my mind!!! That was about 24 hits at once… 7000 would have killed me hands down… and if it didnt… I’d wanna be… lol

I say 24 because it was triple dipped… and I took 2 oversize squares… so I assumed it was around there somewhere in that area …

3 Likes

This is also part of the CIA history with mk ultra and frank Olsen they had a magician write it so operatives could use slight of hand to drop stuff in people’s drinks. You can download a pdf it’s actually not redacted.

5 Likes

I saw how the government did use magicians to exercise their sleight of hand at a certain preordained party … they were directed to put it in their drinks… it was all some big test etc… crazy shit for sure… makes ya think :thinking:

What are they really doing to us… if we knew each and every thing… we’d start war immediately I think… because I’m sure some of the stuff that happens and is done… is much worse or has been…

5 Likes

Did it work?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried yet @Emeraldgreen . Here in a little bit we will know. :wink:

2 Likes

Enjoy, I love my mushrooms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s actually been a couple years, I need to call my sons friend.

2 Likes

Thanks @MrHamilton . Took care of evening chores early so I’m fixing to kick this pig!
:wink:

3 Likes

Don’t go half cocked.

1 Like

No way man! I’m full cocked at all times!
:rofl:
These don’t taste too bad. I ended up taking 1.8g. at 6:30. I was going for 2.0g but Eva said “that’s enough” at 1.8. lol
Dang I hope I get something from these.
I’ll pop in here every once in a while and let y’all know how the ride is.
@Oldjoints @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @Emeraldgreen @MrHamilton @Terpsnpurps

13 Likes

I’m guessing your an hour time difference from me :rofl::rofl: you should definitely feel them in about a half hour

2 Likes

For sure those were done right lol

1 Like

5 Likes