MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Bro, increase the amount of direct sunlight daily. This will get her use to that direct sun. Don’t just keep her in the shade the whole time. SLOWLY introduce her to it.

6 Likes

lol I shoulda expanded on that to include, thnx brother!

3 Likes

My pleasure my friend……

4 Likes

That’ll work @Oldjoints . I’ll just slowly move her back to where she was.
:+1:t3:
Thanks.

2 Likes

After a week of doing that she should be acclimated to go in full sun……

5 Likes

Good morning everyone…have a great weekend

3 Likes

This is why you are referred to as the sensei! Haha

Good call bro, I hope someday I can grow outside too!! I’m extremely jealous of all you guys who get to

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends! I hope everyone is having a great day so far!

3 Likes

Doing well enough. Thanks. I’m doing my normal drive by posting while trying to stay at least a little busy. lol
Time for another toke and joke then back to something. :wink:
Hope your day is fine as frogs hair split five ways.

3 Likes

I would suggest not pissing off the little woman. The time spent repairing that may not be worth the trip so to speak……. @BigMike55

3 Likes

Zee might feel better about it if you both made a visit to @Oldjoints for a few hours…
I would think having him on hand would ease her anxiety over it somewhat.

1 Like

Now THAT IS a great idea!!!

2 Likes

I don’t think that has much to do with it. Mike had planned on coming here anyway for us to do some together.
I think it’s more of the stigma of the drug. Even back when I was young there was horror stories about people doing acid. They remain till this day whether true or not.
One popular story was Art Linkletters daughter jumping out of a window to her death thinking she could fly. The truth is that she did jump out a window to her death but not while tripping or because she thought she could fly. She decided to end her life and that’s how she chose to do it.
Many folks still believe that tripping is a harmful heavy thing. They don’t understand because they have never done it.

5 Likes

Well said brother… I had a very bad trip… just 1 time… and it was acid that was made by idiots… shrooms are the way lol…

Acid is ok as long as dosed correctly…

3 Likes

Well. I’ll soon find out. :+1:
@Oldjoints
I’m thinking around 6:00 I’ll be giving you a call.
Cool?

1 Like

Yep that’s fine……

1 Like

:ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

You reminded me of the MKULTRA, where they secretly super dosed that one dude with LSD and he was so high he fell off the top of a building and died. Then they said LSD makes you commit suicide.

2 Likes

Damn I’m jealous!!! Why does my car have to be a total pos

1 Like

I’ve been around when folks were doing acid, shrooms… but never tripped myself. I tried shrooms a couple of time but had no response to them.
This is try number three actually. lol
If this doesn’t do the trip, nothing will.
:laughing:

2 Likes