MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I have to agree.

3 Likes

Hey brother @Hemp ! I took a shroom ride! It was the BOMB!!!

4 Likes

I have seen a large farm in Nebraska with a bunch of farm equipment on several times. The combines for super small background.

2 Likes

That is fantastic. I wonder what the difference was?
I have eaten on some times and they didnā€™t really do much to me. Then other times it didnā€™t take one or two.

1 Like

I donā€™t know but DANG man! The sunset was an amazing sight! The colors! So vibrant it was like seeing them for the first time!

4 Likes

Anytime brotherā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

You got a thread dedicated to this here also. Looks like weā€™ll both be perusing

3 Likes

Brother, Iā€™m so glad you had a dandy trip on your first go. Iā€™m still debating.

4 Likes

You have not done the funny Gus?

3 Likes

Mike, I wonā€™t say do it or donā€™t but for me, it was an experience I will never forget. It wasā€¦ enlightening. I could tell that just a hair more might have made for a different story. Iā€™m glad I tried it for sure and will always approach it carefully.

Time to feed the critters. :slight_smile: Be back in a bit.

7 Likes

Nope. Lsd, yes. Peyote, yes. Mescaline, yes. Never tried shrooms.

4 Likes

I was confused for a second. You canā€™t like Pink Floyd as much as you and not tripped!!

5 Likes

I have tried all of those. No mushrooms?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have to track down some peyote I think
And some dmt possibly

1 Like

Nope. And last time I tripped on anything was in the 1970ā€™s. Dam, Iā€™m old.

3 Likes

I grew up on caps. I donā€™t as much anymore. Havenā€™t smoked much this year. Youā€™re not that old. lol
I do know the feeling. I remember tripping all the time. Loved LSD and microdots.

3 Likes

This my view while im sitting here getting ripped.

16 Likes

Iā€™m not growing right now. I will in a few months. Nice view. Nice and strong looking.,

1 Like

That was nice of you. That is crazy @MoBilly . Donā€™t understand why you canā€™t tripp on the other ones.
You will never be the same. I wished you could have experienced them as a young man. Outside is the best. Camping and stuff. Feeling nature. I liked mdma was fun. I wouldnā€™t recommend it now.
I happy for you @MoBilly . I do feel like weed makes me trippy sometimes. Especially since I havenā€™t smoked much this year. I still smoke but not every week. That is something that I havenā€™t done in 30 years. OZ or more a week. I quit a few times but not like this.
Peace and One Love. Got a big day tomorrow.

7 Likes

Anyone remember the LSD gel tabs they were like a little plastic half bubble or the gel pyramids? Iā€™ve seen pyramids in black with white or gold specks, white with red specks and green with white specks. They would leave a purple mark on your tongue. So good and clean truely amazing. Dmt now that is something Iā€™d love to get my hands on.šŸ« 

5 Likes